Tuesday, 8/18 Show

SueZqueZ

I think you are right Sugar, I see one of the 3 of them winning if it is endurance, Kevin would want to try really hard but I am not sure he has it in him.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they sure spent alot of time showing Chima's departure. I likened it to taking a sip of REALLY expensive wine. You take it in, savoring it's flavor, swishing it around in your mouth, and letting it slide down your throat. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, damn, that was good.

I wrote this to Ronnie and he erased it... LOL...

YanaPierce@rjrobot So what do ya think about Chima getting KICKED off the show? She was removed Ronnie, she didn't walk like she wants people to think

where is ronnies web page we should bombard his ass,lololol

A PERFECT STORM

Gnatilie gets evicted next week and is sent to Jessie. Since there are no camers's around she bones the crap out of him. PRICE: $1400

Next week Ladioet gets sent packing and upon arrival decides to give Jessie more than just a hand and Gnatalie walks in!!! PRICE: $1200

Jessie watching as these two skanks scrap it out in the back yard...... PRICELESS!!!

Have Natalie and Lydia lost their minds? Have they forgotten they will have to leave the BBH in a few short weeks and will have to go back to their real lives to face their families, their neighbors, their co-workers? How will they be able to explain their immature, asinine, spoiled, child-like attitudes and behavior to those who know them? Have they no shame? I actually feel a great deal of pity for them. Even if one of them should win the half million, it won't bring them any admiration from anyone who witnessed their actions tonight.

I wrote this to Ronnie and he erased it... LOL...

YanaPierce@rjrobot So what do ya think about Chima getting KICKED off the show? She was removed Ronnie, she didn't walk like she wants people to think

By chance do you have Ronnie's email address?

No... I am trying to get him to do an interview LOL... He won't answer me... I have sent him a request to do one with me on twitter and facebook...

I was disappointed to not see more of chee-ma's blow up! But I'm wondering why they're trying so hard to get the tv peeps to hate the other side as much as the people who watch all the time? It is starting to seem like they're meddling more.

I have to admit though, I LOVED Michele's smirk while Lydia was flipping out!!

THis is from Chima's twitter

Factitious, Simulated, Concocted, Fabricated, Manufactured; Deceptive, Delusive, Misleading; Unauthenticated, Pseudo, Sham; Bogus, Unreal!!!

SueZ, Chima's twitter provided a perfect description of herself!! Especially delusive, pseudo, sham, bogus, unreal!!!

I depise both of them!

I actually thought Lydiot was being smart about telling Gnat off when they were packing Chimapet's bags! Yes Jessie left but no one pulled a tantrum when Braden, Laura, and casey left did they?

The other side suffered a long time with great class!

When Lydiot ended up calling Jordan a whore it was too much! Jordan didn't deserve that! I could have started to like the lydiot for telling off the hoodrat but she had to ruin it

Archived