Tuesday August 18th

brainshart

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to ask, but what is the morphomatic competition?

There's a bunch of screens with pictures of three different hg's faces morphed into one face. ex: Jordan's hair & eyes with Braden's cheeks & nose with Kevin's mouth & chin. They have to figure out which hg's are in each photo. The winner is the one who gets the all correct in the shortest amount of time. (I think that's how it goes.)

There's a bunch of screens with pictures of three different hg's faces morphed into one face. ex: Jordan's hair & eyes with Braden's cheeks & nose with Kevin's mouth & chin. They have to figure out which hg's are in each photo. The winner is the one who gets the all correct in the shortest amount of time. (I think that's how it goes.)

OHHHHHHHH..

I remember now. Okay. I knew that was a competition I just didn't know that was what it was called.

Is it about the time of the season when the do the morphomatic POV? That is often a nightime event isn't it?

Just wondering.

Also wonder what type of HOH they mihgt expect. I know someone used to do it but is someone keeping stats on all the wins and competitions for this season?

Also wins, comps for prior seasons...guess I would like to see the trends that Ronnie saw in his head.

Not to toot my own thread on here, but.... is this what you are looking for?

Spreadsheet Summary

toot toot :cookie:

Seriously, they have to talk this out...or scream it out, or whatever. If they're planning not to say anything before the pov is played and they don't play the pov before Thursday, they'll all explode. Jeff's even getting snippy with Jordan, but it's because she's been kind of distant with him. She's pms'ing and they're both too paranoid and worrying too much. They have to get to the bottom of things soon.

Maybe that's what the DR's going to tell Michele to do.

Jordan was washing dishes when Michelle came out of the DR. She went straight to the HOH room but kept looking Jordan's way maybe trying to get her attention. I think she's up there waiting for Jordan. This would be a great time for all of them to get together while the other 3 are sleeping.

She is asking why he said Colt 45 last night when he said goodnight. Jeff said he didn't say that. Michele said she doesn't hear things and she is not crazy.

She wants to make sure they are not backdooring her.

She was upset because he said no more threesomes. She is taking everything the wrong way.

Michele said that Russel is trying to turn Michele against J&J.

Yana: Isn't there a malt liquor called colt 45??? I know there's a gun...

I do know that "Colt 45" malt liquor is stereotypically drank in the ghetto, so, maybe he was just referencing, heading back to the ghetto... Just a thought... (BTW, I grew up in the ghetto, so I do have some knowledge on it, as I saw it all the time)

Natalie & Kevin saying that maybe there is no POV this week. Natalie threatening to pull a Chima at the live show. She said they wouldn't like what would happen if there was not a POV comp this week.....LOL!

I worked in a convenience store during college and I thought I remembered people coming in and buying it all the time... LOL... I don't drink too much, a little wine once in a while, and on occasion a mixed drink, but that's about it...

Archived