Tuesday August 18th

brainshart

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I went back and wrote down what was said, and my DVR even started recording the start of the next show, so this is what was said...

Who will win power of veto, and will it be used to save either Nat or Lydia from eviction, and another HG will be sent packing, and the battle for head of household will begin it will all happen live Thursday at 8/7 central on a special action packed Big Brother...

Nothing about a double eviction...

So I am waiting for Jeff or Jordan to say they are having a meeting up in HOH. Russell, Michele, Jeff and Jordan are all sitting there and nobody has the guts to say we need to talk.

Earlier J&J said they wanted to have a meeting after they ate up in HOH.

We will see

So I am waiting for Jeff or Jordan to say they are having a meeting up in HOH. Russell, Michele, Jeff and Jordan are all sitting there and nobody has the guts to say we need to talk.

Earlier J&J said they wanted to have a meeting after they ate up in HOH.

We will see

BB may have asked to see about waiting until BBAD or nearer to it.

I give up. Russell and Michele are outside on the couch. Jordan and Jeff are in the kitchen with the others.

I guess nobody had the cajones to have the talk.

I am going to bed.

The Great Lie is possibly going to fall apart. Now Natalie wants to go to Russell and Michelle to advise them to backdoor Jeff. But Michelle was told the plan to potentially backdoor Russell by J&J. If she's a snake, she'll keep her mouth shut and flip later on down the road, if she's loyal she will tell J&J and Russell that the other side is obviously trying to manipulate the four of them.

Archived