Monday, August 17th

pinkie

It's been done for days, and I still think Chima was kicked out of the house, she can tell two different sources the exact same thing if she wants, doesn't make it true... IMHO...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just reported this in LFU

"12:00 pm BBT

Lydia and Nat calling each other bitches, ho's, sluts and cheaters over a game of war. They ask Russ if they kept him up last night, he said yeah, then they say "Yeah but we made you laugh" Russ - "What by jerking off Jesse?" Nat - "That was not me, lets get that straight!" Lydia - "That was totally unexpected!!!" Then we get fish... Ummmm what the hell is that all about? BTW they are on ODLD"

What the hell? Was Jesse in the house????

I can't wait for Jesse to see Lydia/nat/Kevin's convo re: Jesse last night. Nat said he's a nice person (or nice to her) but she didn't think he was goodlooking, his muscles were too big...Kevin said he was using both girls...just too funny.

Yana, can we hit reply or is "fast reply" best...the latter is what I normally do...

BTW, if we need to quote a comment, can't we just copy and paste it ? That wouldn't mess up Morty's at all...

Len, it's okay to quote something if you're doing it from a few pages/posts back... otherwise it can get confusing. It's just an unnecessary strain on the servers if you quote something someone just said. We're just trying to keep the quoting to a minimum. Hope that helps.

Thanks, CeCiMom! If I'm answering a previous statement I will merely address that poster by name.

As a rule, I prefer the Fast Reply anyway.

BTW, is there anyway you guys could post some sort of waring just below the masthead (at top of page) or better still just disable the Quote/Reply buttons altogether...

I don't want to make too big a deal out of it because we're not at a point were there would be any consequences. If/when it gets to that stage I'm sure Morty will alter the coding to turn it off. I only mentioned it the other day so as to get some help from our members (especially the long standing ones) to keep it to a minimum. I don't think there's any need to post a warning (yet) but, I really do appreciate all the cooperation because I have seen an improvement already.

As I'm reading threads I edit quotes out anyways that are replies from posts just above so, if we all just keep in mind the servers... it helps us all out. And, I REALLY appreciate it when I don't have to edit so much. ;)

I think they'll show Michelle's noms since that contributed to Chima's blow up. Apparently they ARE going to show the events that led up to it: See the Chima thread for the YouTube clip of Julie talking about it.

I'm waiting to see who is nominated this week. I know Russell's key was pulled last. I'm thinking it's Nat and Lydia who are up.

ETA: Yep, they were. Yay!!

Gocougs I was just going to post the same thing. Thank goodness for the DR!!!! They are probably as sick of Nat/Lydia as we are and if Kevin is collateral damage WTF not? They are a smarmy bunch of sore losers.

Up until now I was a little down in the dumps thinking it's possible Natalie wouldn't be nominated. I am soooooooooooooo doing the happy dance right now!!!! YIPPEE!!! I would love to see that shifty eyed beotch sitting with Julie on Thursday!!! Hopefully, we'll even get to see Jessie's face next week when she gets to the SH!!!

Archived