Monday, August 17th

pinkie

Also no offense intended Meg, but we are supposed to be trying not to quote, it causes problems with the server, which in turn contributes in all the problems people are having getting onto the site lately...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also no offense intended Meg, but we are supposed to be trying not to quote, it causes problems with the server, which in turn contributes in all the problems people are having getting onto the site lately...

Why are we having trouble this year? Last year we didn't have any problems and we even got to keep our avatars.

I would contribute more money but that won't guarantee I won't keep getting locked out with a message telling me to go away.

I don't know for sure Marty... I just know that Morty has asked us to try and keep the quoting down right now... I know there are a lot of guests reading the front page, and I don't know if it and the message boards are on the same server or not this year, but I do know if you go to the bottom of the main message board page you will seen at the bottom right below off topics how many people are on the site withint the past 15 minutes I think it is... Maybe CeciMom can tell us more...

Meg go to this link and you will find a whole new world here at Mortys LOL...

No Meg, you can use the screen name like I am doing for you... I am not trying to cause you any problems, I'm just saying that when it gets too busy and you can't get on, part of the reason is the quotes...

Yes the DR does the bouncing and listening with all the HG.

And that is the KEY difference,between The DR and the other HG's bouncing ideas /scenarios around with each other.

BB knows ALL, they vitually hear evey conversation that takes place in that house,they know what is true and what is not true. The HG's on the other hand have really no idea of what is true and not true,because they are not privi to every conversation. Production can ask questions/lead in the RIGHT direction ,because they know what did and did not happen! It really doesn't matter who they help/lead as far as I'm concerned it is NOT fair!

If everyone is alright with this leading /tampering because it is yours, or my favorite ,then so be it,I guess I'm not going to change anyones mind. But I personally saw something last night by production that I found distasteful/unfair,and like I said, I have been rooting for jeff and jordan the whole season! And this is why you get FOTH all the time!!!just sayin

I'm done stick a fork in me! :animated_rotfl:

I guess he is trying not to throw Kevin under the bus.....

One other thing I noticed, Jordan and company don't seem to use the spy screen much.. other than making sure no one is coming up the stairs.... they should be watching Nat, Lydia and Kevin.......

All we can hope for is Nat and Lyd to get nominated, and one of the good juys to win the POV and just leave everything alone. If Kevin wins, then Russell would have to go up as a pawn... If they leave Nat in the game they are going to be screwed...

Archived