Monday, August 17th

pinkie

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness Jeff has finally come to his senses!!! Jeff says Nat out this week and then see next week if the win HoH... they'll confront him and see if what Kevin says is true.

I can sleep in peace now. :lol:

Michelle feels Russell will go after her if he wins next HOH so she is lying to Jeff and Jordan now so Jordan will put him up. Takes the heat off of her.

Jeff says he had an interesting DR..... hopefully they talked some sense into him

Thank God, Jeff still wants Nat out first.... I don't think he altogether believes Kevin.... even if Michele is imagining a conversation that never happened!!

Something smells very FISHY here..... before jeff went in the DR he was leaning heavily toward BD'ing russell... jordan and Michelle had decided that was also the best option when jeff was in DR. Jeff comes out of DR and says pretty emphatically gnat needs to go home this week?

Is it any wonder that the live feeds go to FOTH when they start talking about DR sessions and production??? just sayin :animated_scratchchin:

I was starting to like Michelle but right now I'm not believing her at all. She keeps bringing up things russell supposedly said and I've been watching the feeds almost non-stop and I haven't seen these conversations take place.

Yep I agree the DR intervened...But who cares....and I wish Michele would STFU..her waffling is so irritating....Now when they confront Russel in front of her she's just digging her grave......All she had to say was "that convo didn't happen" and Jeff would realize kevin's lying..

She wants Russell out.. and probably doesn't care that much about Jeff and Jordan either.... I think she is working it for all it's worth

Even before the DR Jeff was pretty adamant about Nat from what I saw.... it's their best move, I still think he figures the devil you know is better than the devil you don't

If the DR put a few things in his head.. I'm ok with that LOL

Even before the DR Jeff was pretty adamant about Nat from what I saw....

If the DR put a few things in his head.. I'm ok with that LOL

Pinkie,

sorry I have to disagree, I saw just the opposite,he was leaning HEAVILY toward BD'ing russell just before being called into the DR.

And there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the DR put ideas in his head...

I understand the cup d'etat,I have no problem with it entering the game an being used...

But production shouldn't interfere with actual game play between HG's and their social or antisocial interaction, period. If jeff and jordan couldn't figure out this LIE on their own they deserved to be hindered by it!

Like I said it is no wonder live feeds go FOTH(which everyone seems to be complaining about this season more than ever) when HG's start talking about DR's And Production...

And this is coming from someone who is rooting for jefff and jordan to go to F2

Michele's probably crapping in her pants because she may be headed for another he said/she said with Russel......she's looks nervous and that quivery voice is back with the nervous giggle....She needs a backbone and a clue..but I agree she is a wierd bird...

So the question is, is the DR playing the protagonist in there or are they tampering with the game...I mean the whole idea of BB is the unseen voice influencing the thoughts and actions of people..kinda like Fahrenheit 451 or 1984 which the show is based off

So the question is, is the DR playing the protagonist in there or are they tampering with the game...I mean the whole idea of BB is the unseen voice influencing the thoughts and actions of people..kinda like Fahrenheit 451 or 1984 which the show is based off

I'm new to this. I didn't know that. So they call them into the DR and tell them stuff to do or say or what? Is that to make the show more entertaining?

I thought they just stuck a bunch of people in a house with cameras on their every move and only intervened if necessary. I thought the DR sessions was those little clips on BB when the HG's talked.

Of course they talk different scenarios..its just some HG are more susceptible to it than others..Its just some BB purist think its rigging while I don't care what they influence especially when it goes the way i like it to..

well i just wanna say i am disappointed that BB didnt address the chima situation ONE IOTA on the sunday night show ...

i was seriously thinking they would... instead it was a bunch of fluff and filler... they had a titanic sized event happen and they dont cover it in the very next show !? what a let-down . ..

so we have to wait until tuesday ??? !! *anger*

Thanks! Natalie and Lydia on the block will be great!

They can get Natalie out then next week get Russell out and bring Kevin over to their side for numbers.

Of course they talk different scenarios..its just some HG are more susceptible to it than others..Its just some BB purist think its rigging while I don't care what they influence especially when it goes the way i like it to..

I'm with Stephen on this, I don't feel they blatantly tell them what to do, but since it is so private a conversation that the hg know and feel they can say ANYTHING so the DR does help them bounce scenarios around. In the 11 seasons the games have played, if the DR was strickly manipulating them, by now there would of been one hell of a scandal by a disgruntled hg who felt cheated because of it. Something like the Million Dollar ? show that came to light back in the 50's and game show regulation were set.

BTW its just my feelings, but I think BB is more a game show than a reality show. But I'm wierd anyways.... :animated_bouncy:

eh, I don't like when the DR gets manipulative, although I think there's a fine line between thinking through scenarios and being overly suggestive. Since we don't see what goes on in there who really knows? I've thought one of the tougher things in the BB house would be not being able to write to sort out all the thoughts and the ideas bouncing around. It's very VERY dangerous to talk about tons of different scenarios with other HG so in some ways DR could be helpful with that.

I'm a little suspicious, but I think I've reached the point while I like J&J I want Michelle/Russ to win because they've been getting a lot dirtier. Either J/J or M/R I think the jury would have a tough decision and it'd be interesting to see how it goes down

Archived