Week 7 -Who is your favorite and Least Favorite Houseguest?

rosebudmom

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell

With the events of the last 24 hours I thought we might want to try this poll again now that Chima is gone.

Who is your favorite and least favorite houseguest at this point in the game? Has your opinion changed over the 6 weeks?

Week 1 results: 143 votes

Favorites - Jeff in 1st place with 31.47 % and Michelle in 2nd with 17.48%, #rd was a 3 way tie between Casey, Jordan, and Kevin with 9.09%.

Least Favorite - Jesse took 1st place with 43.36% and Russell in 2nd with 18.88 %, Natalie took 3rd with 10.49%.

Week 2 results: 164 votes (this week we allowed more than one choice)

Favorites - Jeff with 38.8 %, Jordan in second with 18%, Casey with 14.22 %, and Laura with 11.37%

Least Favorites - Ronnie took the lead with 26.78%, followed by Chima 14.64%, then in a close 3rd is Jesse with 14.23%, and finally Lydia beat Russell for fourth place with 13.81%. (Russell only had 12.97%)

Week 3 results: 145 votes

Favorites - Jeff continued in 1st place with 57.93 %, Jordan in 2nd with 20.69%, and 3rd went to Casey went 7.59%.

Least favorite - Jesse in 1st with 42.76%, 2nd is Natalie 21.38%, and in 3rd it is Ronnie with 15.86%.

Week 4 results: 135 votes

Favorites - Jeff really took the lead this week with 66.67% of the vote. Jordan with 18.52% of the vote. And way behind but in 3rd is Michelle with 5.93%.

Least Favorite - Jesse was out in front with 52.59%. Natalie came in 3rd at 21.48% with Ronnie a close 3rd at 18.52%.

Week 5 results: 146 votes

Favorites - Jeff was the overwhelming favorite with 75% of the votes. Jordan had 16 % and Michelle came in 3rd with 6%. (No surprise that Chima, Natalie, and Lydia had no votes for being favorite)

Least Favorite - Natalie took the front with 48% of the vote followed of course by Jesse with 35%. 3rd place was Chima with 12%.

Week 6 Part 1: 56 votes

Favorites - Jeff 64%, Jordan 21%, and Russell and Michelle tied with 5%.

Least Favorites - Chima 71%, Natalie 21%, and Lydia 3%.

Wow in less that a week my list has changed for the 3rd time. :lol:

Fav: Jordan

Least: Lydia

I almost made it multiple choice but figured we would keep it narrowed to one choice on each. Tough though isn't it. I kinda can't stand Lydia or Natalie.

Next week, can we have a Jeff/Jordon category? Those two are like peanut butter and jelly... can't have one without the other.

So true, BUT...if either one has the GUTS to out the other they have a better chance at first!Just as long as one of them gets it I'll be happy and I don't really care who gets second cause the jury house fav is a good prize too and will go to either one of those two OR one of the FAB FOUR...J/J/M/R

I have hard time supporting players that have a lock on the game, so I cannot jump on the Jeff/Jordan bandwagon like everyone else. Also, maybe I'm bitter, but I also have a hard time supporting 2 gorgeous people as they float on America's goodwill based on their all-American looks. Give me a fractured soul like Lydia or a super smart chick like Michelle. Even Natalie, Russell or Kevin get better props from me than the Jeff/Jordan duo.

Saying this, I cannot believe America is supporting what will inevitably be Jordan's season. Based on how things are going unless Russell or Michelle make final 3 and somewhat upset the order, Jeff/Jordan will be final 2 with Jordan winning. I thought floaters were despised, why are we celebrating Jordan? I can get behind quiet gameplay but not floating behind someone else's coatstrings. BTW: I feel the same way about Kevin/Lydia, especially Kevin. I like them as people but would not like to see Kevin or Lydia win the season either. At least Natalie is taking a chance with her scheming to manipulate the game to her favor, a move that can and seems to have backfired so far. Russell too, he won challenges and schemed his way to the top. I will even give props to Jeff in that department. Michelle? I am on the fence. She won challenges, but I sort of agree with Natalie that it was by default. She schemed to stay in the game, but something about her irks me the wrong way. With all that said, I would be OK if she won the season, she would've earned it. But she is not my favorite to win.

My dream final 3: Natalie, Russell and Jeff. It will make for a serious Jury debate and all 3 have good reasons to claim they each won the season.

Also, with Chima gone that leaves the total jury participant number to 6 people. This could end in first ever tie for the winner (which if i was a jury member I would totally rig it so it was a tie just to see what would happen)

Are they bringing another player in the house? Will they send an evicted HG to the jury? Does anyone have any ideas how this will play out?

It just occurred to me that one solution will be to open up the voting on the final 3 players, instead of the final 2. This way only 5 participants in the jury and no chance for a tie.

Suppose though its J/J/M

2 votes J

2 votes J

1 vote M....you have tie

Solution ????

M breaks tie!

It just occurred to me that one solution will be to open up the voting on the final 3 players, instead of the final 2. This way only 5 participants in the jury and no chance for a tie.

except there is a chance for a tie if it were to go 2-2-1.

I can't see BB switching it to that...they'll keep it as F2. The 6 jury members will cast their votes...the viewer vote would only be used as a tie breaker...and chances are it won't come down to a tie. Even if it did...I don't see anything wrong with us getting in a say in who get's 1st prize....we've had to suffer through this group of misfits all season long...we've earned our right to vote...have a say in it. I just wish BB would limit the number of times that a phone# or computer could vote like they do with some other shows. The unlimited voting stinks imo.

as for this week's poll....

favorite - Russell

least favorite - Natalie (but Lydia is extremely close in the running for this dubious distinction)

I will admit though...my vote for least favorite is based on who bugs me the most...if it were based on game-play...it'd be Kevin right now. He's a drip.

I really have no favourite this year but I went with Kevin. Bit of an under dog kinda thing

Least favourite is Michelle now that Chima is gone and Russell (as big as a jerk as he is) has kept his word so I promoted him ahead of Michelle Nat and Lydia. Those three women could leave one after another and I would miss none of them

At first Michelle just irritated me. But now when you listen to her she is a bit of a gutless wonder. Her justifications for lying while denying it almost at the same time borders on delusional. You know Russ may actually be onto something, maybe she is nuts? having zero personality does not help at all

Funny thing is that you almost need somebody in there you love to hate. That plays the game. It makes a favourite winning a lot more fun. this year there have been no major game players. Bland and boring unless you consider antics versus nice to be interesting or game play

I hat to admit it, but in the beginning I really had high hopes for Ronnie the rat. That lasted about a week... Secretly I'm rooting for Michelle. Even though I think the F2 will be J/J

Least fav... Now Knat!! She has always made my skin crawl.....

Least fav... Now Knat!! She has always made my skin crawl.....

Just think what might be crawling on her skin with the infrequent showers she takes. UGHH!

:no:

Archived