Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sick of people calling her crazy. I do not even get why. What has done that is crazy other than try to bounce off lie after lie being told about her?

Russell is probably gonna go before they get the whole of Nat, Lydia and Kevin out of the house.

They know Russell's game of flip flopping all too well. He's just running on borrowed time right now. Only reason he's still there is cause Jessie and Chima were bigger threats.

I only see Russell leaving if who ever is left from GNat, Lydia, Kevin get HOH. Right now they need him for a vote and he has no chance by flipping right now. JMO

Russell did tell Michele they should be final two. Michele told Jordan about that in the last day or so, before the Great Lie was invented. Russell told Michele this when they were alone in the HOH room. Michele was just telling Jordan it was at night downstairs, but Kevin told Jeff it happened in the daytime. But Paranoia rules.

I think she's weird and I think it's creepy that she has absolutely no sense of when 3's a crowd.............J/J announce they're going up to HOH to take a nap and Mich shows up.............she walks in on them in the HOH bathroom and decides to stay & take a nap.............she goes downstairs to sleep but then goes back to the HOH & gets in bed with J/J.............it's creepy.

I don't believe a word she says any more...........it's not that I think she's crazy (although I do think she's crazy about Jeff) I just think she's trying so hard to say just the right thing to J/J & R to make sure she makes it to the final 2 that she doesn't know what she told who any more.

I think she's weird and I think it's creepy that she has absolutely no sense of when 3's a crowd.............J/J announce they're going up to HOH to take a nap and Mich shows up.............she walks in on them in the HOH bathroom and decides to stay & take a nap.............she goes downstairs to sleep but then goes back to the HOH & gets in bed with J/J.............it's creepy.

I don't believe a word she says any more...........it's not that I think she's crazy (although I do think she's crazy about Jeff) I just think she's trying so hard to say just the right thing to J/J & R to make sure she makes it to the final 2 that she doesn't know what she told who any more.

Great post!

I just really hope Michelle can do the math. She really needs either Russell or Kevin to go to F2, J&J will get her to f4 without a doubt but neither of them will take her to F2 I think. Russell would be a great person to take because Nat and Lydia have listened to a lot of the venom Chima spewed about him and so are very anti-Russell as well. Just sticking with J&J then whoever the fourth F4 person is is not a good strategy, bc taking this week and voting out Russell means if Nat, Lydia, or Kevin wins J&J most likely go up with Michelle as a replacement. On the contrast, if you take out 1 of those 3 they'll probably target Russell and I think maybe be intimidated by Jeff/Jordan as a pair more than Michelle as a player

Michelle really working on jordan this morning to get rid of russell. I hope jeff talks to russell but I don't see it getting straightened out before nominations.

Michele is starting to disappoint me now. Why wouldn't she want to get out Nat first, who told her straight to her face that she's gunning for her and will target her if she's HOH?

I think Michelle has a really good spot right now. She isn't the main target for Nat's side of the house and is in good with Jeff/Jordan. Either way, whatever happens she'll have someone to work with. Even if Jeff/Jordan leave, Michelle can team up with Natalie to take on Kevin/Lydia.

Michele is starting to disappoint me now. Why wouldn't she want to get out Nat first, who told her straight to her face that she's gunning for her and will target her if she's HOH?

She's been lying about russell to j&j. She wants russell out and wants someone else to do it.

Michele has put me on a roller coaster this whole season. I dislike her very much then I think she is OK. She might win this game but she is playing it like a bumbling idiot.

It is said that Jeff and Jordan are the only people in the game that are not chronic liars. These other people lie more then they tell the truth.

For their own sake in the game I think everyone has to look out for their own best interests. Russell is known to be the best competitor left in the game and he has flipped on her before. The only thing Nat is good at is lying.

Marty, this entire season has been a roller coaster for me! I think it's cause so many people are so paranoid that they never can settle in on an alliance and stick to it! But it really makes it soooooo much more fun to watch this way!

Michelle better be careful in trusting Russ. i bet he hasn't forgot how Michelle bent the truth the night Chima pulled her up to Russ's HOH room & Michelle's version of what she told Russ, wasn't what she told Chima, which led to the night of the fights.

I like Michelle, though. She just said she knew how to rewire one of her house's because her dad's an electrician, and she learned how to do it, from him. A PhD/scientist that can rewire a house, - that's awesome! imo

^^^ It's been obvious to me that Michelle grew up with big bucks. BC College is pretty pricey as well as many hints I've gotten from her upbringing.

Archived