Russell

CeCiMom

I admit it, I like Russell. He's got a cute smile.

I don't like how he goes off on people (I should be a diplomat not big on yelling as a resolution to anything - lol) and he has said things that are way out of line. He did bully Ronnie and I didn't agree with that. He should have backed off Chima after the first go-round, apologized and stayed away. He should avoid Lydia every minute of every day. And he should reach out to try to get to know Kevin. I think he's shyed away from him since the beginning and it would go far in helping Kevin accept his apology.

That said, he does take risks in in the game, I am entertained by his antics, every day is a new adventure "Whose side are we on today?" and I was cheering him on when he fianlly realized that Casey and Jeff were not monsters and could be just as entertaining as his work out buddy Jessie. Still undecided on who I want to win this season but he's in my final four. If that counts for anything. hee hee.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way Russ will be with NAT as he does not respect her at all .

Russ certainly did not respect Michele, called her crazy & believes she's a liar but he hooked up with her.

Russ will do whatever he thinks will get him closer to the end.

I like that he recognizes his own anger issues. I hope he can get some help for that. On a scale of 1 - 10 (ten being the exploding point), Russ is like always on a 4, just on the verge, never quite fully relaxed. Then BAM!! he can jump to a 10. It's not like a gradual process for him, he just snaps. Again, at least he admits this. Now he needs to do something about it.

Aside from that, I like him as a player. He's been fighting hard to stay in the game. I don't think he or Kevin get the recognition they deserve. Ya, Kevin is very quiet, but he's also not afraid to make moves that are seperate from his alliance to further himself. Both Russ and Kevin are looking out for number 1, themselves. I can't fault them for that.

Russ certainly did not respect Michele, called her crazy & believes she's a liar but he hooked up with her.

Russ will do whatever he thinks will get him closer to the end.

Russ knows she is smart though and won comps. How much are ya willing to bet he will not go with Nat ;)

Also on the sofa he talked with Jeff in an honest manner about this last nite and I felt he was sincere saying he could not go with her based on respect .

Russ is more complex with his morals then I think people realize due to how his Dad brought him up IMO.

I don't trust Russell. I know it is part of the game but I like a player that is honest and loyal. I don't think Russell is loyal to anyone. Loyalty is just my preference.

Russell is probably very handsome with hair grown out. Beautiful eyes. Exotic. I've called him a hustler - mainly because hustling is part and parcel of his business, if you want to make money and he is probably good at it. Young and petulant. I didn't like him, did like him, didn't, etc.......If he can hang in there, I think russell will have to be reckoned-with but whether or not Jessie would return the vote favor remains to be seen. I think Russell has some class when needed. It is nice to see him cleaning. That says much to me.

Never can tell what Russell is planning. I think right now it is to just lay low and go with the flow. I think he would like to get GNat, Kevin and Lydia out of the game. He might feel he stands a better chance about the others since they are so hated by Jessie and his followers.

I dunno, I kinda believe Russell right now, I really think he really is loyal to jeff at least until final four. I'd rather they send him home cause he is a good competitor, rather than a total bold face lie people on the other side of the house came up with.

Russell's a fun player. He's in it for himself. Pretty smart. He might say things to different players to keep them happy. Both Michele and him are wild cards. Never know what they think.

Did anybody see on the feeds where Russell told Michelle he would put up Jordan and Jeff next week. Why would she make that up?

To keep herself safe in J an J eyes and to put the target on Russel's back.

Archived