Jordan

CeCiMom

I stopped lusting after Jeff last night and literally fell in love with him over the love in his eyes when looking at Jordan last night. I could feel the love he felt for her in that moment. It was such a beautiful thing to watch.

I also love what a respectful guy Jeff has been. When she told Jeff he couldn't sleep with her alone in the HOH room because of what her grandpa might think, he didn't fuss. He laughed about it. He hasn't touched her or spoke of her in an inappropriate way this whole time. He's a gentleman and seriously the standard for how guys should be. Men, grab your note books and start taking some lessons.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that her relationship with Jeff is still innocent... and that she respects her family enough not to embarrass them or herself on national TV.... they should be very proud of her!!!!

Cause frankly if I was her I would be very tempted to forget that the cameras were there just so I could get my hands and other things all over him :hypocrite:

I stopped lusting after Jeff last night and literally fell in love with him over the love in his eyes when looking at Jordan last night. I could feel the love he felt for her in that moment. It was such a beautiful thing to watch.

I also love what a respectful guy Jeff has been. When she told Jeff he couldn't sleep with her alone in the HOH room because of what her grandpa might think, he didn't fuss. He laughed about it. He hasn't touched her or spoke of her in an inappropriate way this whole time. He's a gentleman and seriously the standard for how guys should be. Men, grab your note books and start taking some lessons.

People can say what they want about "playing the game"... J/J have both been honest, good people who knew when to fight and knew when to stay out of the way. They have been amazing people and have gotten far doing so. As a team (inside and outside of the house) there is nothing these two could not accomplish. I think the reason we all gush over them is because we are all honestly thrilled to see people with a good head and a good heart successful. It is rare in our world today. We all want them to get married and have a houseful of babies who will grow up and be a whole new generation of people who know right from wrong.

(And for all you nasayers... no, they aren't perfect... but they are a hell of a lot better than most people!)

I watched BBAD last nite/early morn and just finished reading this thread. I thought I was the only one who was moved. Wasn't that sweet? And Jeff walking past her seveal times and just touching her shoulder and her cheek. Yup, brought a tear to my eye. And yes, the girl is beautiful, inside and outside, even when she cries. She is such a generous person, and she doesn't have very much. Giving away her nail polish to Michele, and her goodies to the rest, offering them all to use the bathtub and shower, and etc. But the best was her telling Mich to put all her things in HOH, AND put a picture in the frame of her loved ones too. Somebodies brought this girl up right.

Now I have to back to being my nasty poster self. Shit-ma, suck it.

lmao Shipp!!

Forget Clinton or Obama, we need Jordan to go and talk to enemy leaders to melt their hearts and create peace on Earth. I don't know how anyone could not love her. I just want to pick her up and put her in my pocket. She's the sweetest thing ever!

Don't get me wrong I really like Jeff and Jordan, but if we have a house full of them the show would be so dull! BB would be like leave it to beaver! We have to have someone there to hate! Jessie and his witches were perfect this year! I just can't imagine a house where I like everyone!

The game has been predictable since week one. It's been the dullest BB season ever, IMO.

People can say what they want about "playing the game"... J/J have both been honest, good people who knew when to fight and knew when to stay out of the way. They have been amazing people and have gotten far doing so. As a team (inside and outside of the house) there is nothing these two could not accomplish. I think the reason we all gush over them is because we are all honestly thrilled to see people with a good head and a good heart successful. It is rare in our world today. We all want them to get married and have a houseful of babies who will grow up and be a whole new generation of people who know right from wrong.

(And for all you nasayers... no, they aren't perfect... but they are a hell of a lot better than most people!)

Here! Here!

The game has been predictable since week one. It's been the dullest BB season ever, IMO.

There's a part of me that likes the predictability of it. I was so excited to tune in last week (more excited than I've felt in a long time over a show) because I knew Jeff was going to use the Coup and what the result would be. I friggen cheered!

Then I think back to previous seasons... like when Adam won, something I never even thought would ever happen. Wow, what a let down. I wish I would have seen that one coming so that I could have avoided that season all together.

I love that her relationship with Jeff is still innocent... and that she respects her family enough not to embarrass them or herself on national TV.... they should be very proud of her!!!!

Cause frankly if I was her I would be very tempted to forget that the cameras were there just so I could get my hands and other things all over him :hypocrite:

I just couldn't agree more with the above.

Jordan is such an amazing sweet person. She seems as if she would give you the shirt off her back even if she really needed. it.

The way Jeff looks at her melts my heart. Doesn't it seem like old love? As if they have been together forever. I don't know what the future holds for them but I do hope they give it a go. It is nice to see two people who really have a chance at something lasting if they can get over the distance of where they live.

But does she deserve to win just because she' nice and she needs the money? It is a game. Big Brother here.... The game is meant to be won by the strongest players. I'm perfectly fine with someone saying she played the game the strongest by being the heart of the group but she hasn't done anything strategically to win. It would get boring after awhile if all we saw was a love-in. John and Yoko already did that :)

I think a lot of people underestimate the social aspect of the game. People like her and she has not really been a target (even in the very beginning she wasn't really a target...her team was). She also knows how to talk to people (in much the same way Kevin does) and she does some to know it's not just an emotional game. Yeah, I wish she could win more comps, but I think if she makes it to the final two, she does deserve to win (as much as anyone else).

My prediction was Jordan and Russell F2. Jordan winning. As farfetched as that might be, it cannot possibly be any more farfetched than someone thinking that Jeff will give the win to Jordan or anyone should he make it to F2. We are talking 500K. jeff is not a fool.

My prediction was Jordan and Russell F2. Jordan winning. As farfetched as that might be, it cannot possibly be any more farfetched than someone thinking that Jeff will give the win to Jordan or anyone should he make it to F2. We are talking 500K. jeff is not a fool.

Yea I do not think Jeff would go out of his way to get him and Russ in final two over Jordan . But if Jeff and Jordan are final 2 I ain't that naive to think he is gonna let Jordan win just for her family ;)

quoting zuzu ~ "But does she deserve to win just because she' nice and she needs the money?"

I think she has done a lot more strategically than people give her credit for. She aligned herself with Jeff, the good guy, instead of the evil, hateful bunch. She hasn't ran back and forth from side to side like some of the others but has stayed loyal to jeff. She has talked with jeff a lot about strategy and helped him with his decisions. No she hasn't made up complete lies to get people to turn on one another and kudos to her for making it this far without having to resort to that low.

And yes I think she deserves the win much more than most of the other players.

The world would be a better place with more people like them

What's not to like about Jordan and Jeff? They are easy on the eyes and not all over each other like dogs in heat. They seem pretty normal to me except they both got a goodly share in the looks department but neither seems offensive about the good luck of that. Maybe a tad boring but who wouldn't appear boring when ensconced with a houseful of crazies acting like 6 year-olds shot up with meth and abandoned at a rest area by both parents? I can't think of a better choice to win the 500K than Jeff or Jordan. Either would be fine by me.

What's not to like about Jordan and Jeff? They are easy on the eyes and not all over each other like dogs in heat. They seem pretty normal to me except they both got a goodly share in the looks department but neither seems offensive about the good luck of that. Maybe a tad boring but who wouldn't appear boring when ensconced with a houseful of crazies acting like 6 year-olds shot up with meth and abandoned at a rest area by both parents? I can't think of a better choice to win the 500K than Jeff or Jordan. Either would be fine by me.

:animated_rotfl:

I love this girl.. not much game play, but a Great person...

wha? I have watched this girl from day one and have noticed how well she knows everyone in the house. She is spot on with who to trust and who needs to go. She is amazing with her insight of people. I have heard her talking a lot of game lately and talking about what moves they should make.

She is brilliant when it comes to people and such a sweetie to boot.

what? I have watched this girl from day one and have noticed how well she knows everyone in the house. She is spot on with who to trust and who needs to go. She is amazing with her insight of people. I have heard her talking a lot of game lately and talking about what moves they should make.

She is brilliant when it comes to people and such a sweetie to boot.

I agree and I swear her eyes look sharper now and her body language is not as ditzy ;)

What a pair these 2 are :excl:

It's true BB needs deceitful, conniving, devious HG's to play this game... but it's refreshing to see some

normal people thrown into the mix finally.

They've managed to stay in this years game despite all that's happened.

Luckily they've survived so far. We don't know what's yet to come.

But... no matter what... it's been nice seeing them have the upper hand for these past 2 weeks.

I was getting bored seeing the 'others' being in the drivers seat week after week and acting

holier than thou.

.....lol... and I can't keep up with all the lies they've come up with week after week to get things to go their way.

I think they've topped all the HGs in the past in that department :rolleyes:

I hope she doesn't pull a Howie and BD Russell this soon.

There are still 3 enemies and if you get rid of one of your own you've leveled out the playing field and helped the other team.

goodness that's a terrible thought... people are pretty scared of Russell though as he's a fierce competitor. Eerie comparison to James who took several weeks to get out.

No, no, they've got to have more sense than that...

Archived