Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can sooo see that txchristy... great idea!!!

Right now Jordan is telling Michelle to go get her picture and to put it back in one of the frames in the HOH room because she's saying how Michelle didn't even get a full week as HOH. She's getting mad that Michelle is resisting, saying it's Jordan's week now. Jordan wants to share the room with Michelle which is making Michelle cry because she can't get over how nice Jordan is being to her. Such a sweet girl. She's honestly precious.

I really do believe Jordan is the sweetest house guest they've ever had on BB. I'm so happy for her to get such a great partner in Jeff. Even when they get on each others nerve... they're cute about it and make up quickly. I know there are some house guests that think Jeff will dump her at the end but, I don't think he'd ever betray her, even for the 500,000.

Only sad thing is... I don't know if she feels as strongly for him as he does for her... but, then again maybe they are both smart enough to realize that this "reality" isn't real and they'll see how it works for them outside the house... I hope!!! :D

I think they like each other a great deal but are trying to keep each other at arm's length. Jordon seems awfully committed to her family's well being right now. And Jeff could be a confirmed bachelor. I'm sure they will stay in touch with one another.

I think they like each other a great deal but are trying to keep each other at arm's length. Jordon seems awfully committed to her family's well being right now. And Jeff could be a confirmed bachelor. I'm sure they will stay in touch with one another.

The other night when they were talking... Jeff promised her "something nice" if he won... based on his face and tone of voice... he wasn't talking about the purse she wanted! LOL Jeff is so in love with her! Not just for the summer... he has it bad! I think Jordon does too... but I think is ALWAYS has her family in her mind. Based on the things she has said, her Grandfather can be a hard as** and I think she is afraid of reprecussions when she gets home. I also don't think she knows what to make of Jeff's honest feelings for her...

True, Txchristy, plus Jordan was is still healing from an intense relationship she had that ended a year or so ago so at least that's making her look before she leaps....not that I ever did!!!LOL!!!

On BBAD, Jordan is telling Michele and Russell about the different times Lydia had sex with Jessie, and the time Lydia wiped Jesse's spent seed on Nat's sweat shirt....and also she tells them Nat doesn't know....

Up until now I was hoping Jeff would win but after her HoH room, sharing HoH with Michelle, and talk about her family, I really think Jordan is the most deserving of the money in this game.

She has to be the most selfless person I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know in these past weeks.

Even the dark side said she deserves to win the money over the rest of them.

I swear I'm actually falling in love with this girl.

The dark side says Jeff would never take her to final-2 because nobody could win votes against her but I bet Jeff still would because seeing her win it would make him almost as happy as winning it himself.

She just makes everything better when she's around.

YOU GO JORDAN! :wub:

Don't get me wrong I really like Jeff and Jordan, but if we have a house full of them the show would be so dull! BB would be like leave it to beaver! We have to have someone there to hate! Jessie and his witches were perfect this year! I just can't imagine a house where I like everyone!

If she married Jeff I do think she needs to go to Chicago to live.

Why? The city life will just jade her sweetness even quicker, imo. :) Life has a way of doing that regardless. She's a smalltown girl. I can relate. Jeff should move to Charlotte for awhile.

Does anyone else think that Russell is totally in love with Jordan too?? I think he is.

Why? The city life will just jade her sweetness even quicker, imo. :) Life has a way of doing that regardless. She's a smalltown girl. I can relate. Jeff should move to Charlotte for awhile.

Does anyone else think that Russell is totally in love with Jordan too?? I think he is.

Totally. I think he's also never met anyone like Jordan in his life.

I think Michelle's is love with her too.

Ah hell, the whole world's in love with her!

I really do believe Jordan is the sweetest house guest they've ever had on BB. I'm so happy for her to get such a great partner in Jeff. Even when they get on each others nerve... they're cute about it and make up quickly. I know there are some house guests that think Jeff will dump her at the end but, I don't think he'd ever betray her, even for the 500,000.

Only sad thing is... I don't know if she feels as strongly for him as he does for her... but, then again maybe they are both smart enough to realize that this "reality" isn't real and they'll see how it works for them outside the house... I hope!!! :D

I agree and did you notice that Jordan's eyes are sharper and her ditzy body language is now more subdued ?

I am telling y'all this girl is sharper then some give her credit and while I do believe her sweet disposition is real that she is a master at using it to her advantage .

Did you see how smooth she worked NAT about her phone call :) and later Michelle with the photos.

Also, I have no doubt Jordan was sincere about her mother and their new house but her keen insight is very subtle in helping her make that point with Jeff that she would deserve the money and she knows exactly what she is doing in that regard.

Jeff IMO is loyal to Jordan for final 2.

Archived