CeCiMom

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow servers down for over an hour

real surprise she won hoh but oh well it happens

i am often proven wrong and i can take my licks

i am a good sport about it

Jeez, why don't they leave her HOH room. The awkward silences are awful. She's told them they could leave.

I read on the twitter updates that Jeff let her have it. How very sweet and wonderful of him.

I know, it was very sweet.

If Jeff did let her have it... it is a VERY smart move! He can play next week.... (plus he is so flippin' crazy about this girl!)

My sound was not working on the feeds when Jordan was reading her letter... what did it say? And I know that her mom got on to her for something and now I am afraid she is going to push Jeff away more...

She was thinking about her letter from home and her family. Apparently they moved and she's glad about that. She said something about her mom's boyfriend but I couldn't make out what it was. She said she was just having a moment, that she's been holding it all in and now it's coming out. Missing home.

ETA: She's also upset about finances. Her brother apparently is the one making her car payments for her. She feels bad that she's out here in the game while they're at home getting by (she came on to make money and hopes she can make something from being on). She's also confused about how her mom bought the new house because they didn't have any money. Also, she's worried about her sister since her mom didn't really mention her, nor did she get a photo of her dad.

I did read somewhere that Jeff told her how he felt about her?? What did he tell her, I hope it was love love love,lolol

She was thinking about her letter from home and her family. Apparently they moved and she's glad about that. She said something about her mom's boyfriend but I couldn't make out what it was. She said she was just having a moment, that she's been holding it all in and now it's coming out. Missing home.

Gracias!

If Jeff did let her have it... it is a VERY smart move! He can play next week.... (plus he is so flippin' crazy about this girl!)

He really is crazy about her, more than I think she is about him. She's crying because her family is doing so good, and have moved to a better place. She was feeling guilty for leaving because she contributed financially.

I love that's Jeff's crazy about her. When she apologized for crying he said not to be sorry, that he likes her better like that. I think meaning that she's so real and sweet. He said that she's refreshing. Aww!!!

I want them to get married...i really really really do!

Archived