Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Shatalie eats, she is the most unattractive female I've ever seen. What's wrong with her? Why does chewing seem to cause her such difficulty?

I'm convinced she's a 12 yr old boy (who's a bully) trapped in a female's body.

Shat, Lydiot, Kevin and Chimapet are definitely the spawn of Satan.

Natalie said (about her plan to have kevin plant a lie) "if this works, this is gonna be big. Well, it either gonna be really big or have no effect at all. Its either gonna be really big this week, or next week...or not at all'. That's not an exact quote but it sounded like that. Too funny. Well, actually...it was either very funny or not funny at all.

What will be funny is seeing the T shirt mess get all sticky again in their face :animated_rotfl:

Natalie said (about her plan to have kevin plant a lie) "if this works, this is gonna be big. Well, it either gonna be really big or have no effect at all. Its either gonna be really big this week, or next week...or not at all'. That's not an exact quote but it sounded like that. Too funny. Well, actually...it was either very funny or not funny at all.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

That Natalie...should be a politician! :rolleyes:

Now when the plan flops, and it most certainly will flop...she can run around and tell everyone she was right and told Kevin that is wasn't going to work. Watch out Kevin...Natalie is getting ready to throw you under the bus!

Natalie is really working hard to stay in the game. She is going to be pushing Lydia to do as much nasty sh*t as possible hoping that it gets so out of control that Jeff's team will HAVE to vote her out just to have some peace in the house. And she will get Kevin to go to them and lie, lie, lie and they will see thru the lies and target him next. Meanwhile, she will be the calm one, saying I never lied and I don't like what Lydia is doing but I can't do anything to stop her and Michele is the one who is really getting her fired up because she is lying about everything.

This "whopper" of a lie was based on Michele & Russ sleeping alone in the SS room and JEFF sleeping upstairs with Jordan in the HOH............JEFF did NOT sleep in the HOH, Michele did............Michele has been with Jordan every minute since she got HOH last night.............so all that conspiring all night to drum up this ridiculous lie was wasted time just as these HGs are wasting space. The funniest part is Nat telling them this is her FIRST lie in the game.

I don't think any of their plans will work, the other side is too cool for school,lololol. Spawns of Satan cracked me up. cause there was this guy at work that I named "Spawn of Satan" , and to this day that is how is referred to, they are relaly grabbing at straws, and Natalie is just soooooo damned annoying, You think she is unattractive when she eats?? She is just plain fugly to me,lol

It's kind of funny, the more she lies the faster she talks and then it gets even worse when she is shoving candy or chips into her mouth at warp speed while talking. It is just disgusting watching on camera.

And she still really hates Lydia. She will push that crazy b**ch off the edge if she can.

One thing Nat & Kevin left out when they were talking to Lydia............b4 she woke up, this whole plan started out as a way for Kev & Nat to try to team up with J/J...........they were counting on Lydia leaving, then K & N go to J/J with a deal for final 4............uh, they left that part out after L woke up.

I really hope that during their lying today J/J/M/R reveal that Lydia has been giving Jessie HJ's and used Gnat's sweater to clean up.

The look on Gnat's face will be priceless! That would really drive a wedge in their alliance.

LOL... you just KNOW Russell will say something! Natalie will KILL Lydia! :animated_shocking:

You know Russell is going to be the one to spill the beans about the "stain"...Rusty boy has proven he can't keep a secret (Michele's Phd.)

I could see his eyes twinkling and the wheels already spinning in his mind when Jordan was telling him that tidbit...

I hope Natalie doesn't disappoint us with her reaction when she finds out too...:cookie:

I could see his eyes twinkling and the wheels already spinning in his mind when Jordan was telling him that tidbit...

I saw that same twinkle, Imin.......and you're right, those wheels were turning...........Nat is planning her big lie on Russ with the lie, wait 'till Russ hits HER with the truth. :animated_rotfl:

Natalie is a tomboy through and through. Nothing wrong with that but it makes for some annoying 12 year old boy behaviour to have to watch.

I'm waiting for her to be nominated and then evicted. Then my final four is closer..... ha!

GNat rock rough and stuff with her Scrappy Puffs.

That is all could think last night with her little puffs on top of her head.

She is pretty evil. She loves to lie a bit too much. I have a feeling she does it a lot in her real life.

I tried to capture a screenshot but my BBloader just keeps pulling up black pics.

(can someone remove the attachment. I can't get it removed.)

Archived