Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telling you this gal must lie all the time in her real life. She knows exactly how to spin the web lies and keep them up.

Her lie that she got Kevin to say was a good one though. She knew if Kevin said it J/J would buy it. I just hope they give her the boot first.

Seriously Marty! All I know is if I sat all day with some other dude in a bed and referred to another girl as "trying to break us up".... I'd be coming home to an empty house! I think her and Lydia will get in a brawl to be able to stay in jury house with just him.

LMAO! Just read on the Update page that Gnat thinks it sucks being on the block all the time. UH is this gal off her rocker? She was on the block all of 2 minutes against Jessie which was obvious he was out the door. Next up against Chima who got herself booted. GNat has not even had to put up a fight to stay or had a big risk of going home until now.

Funny she didn't give a flying F with all the times Jordan has been put up as their pawn.

Suffer Scrappy Suffer!

Meanwhile Natalie comes out to the pool and talk to Jeff who's floating in the pool on the blue raft. Jeff says he is glad things have calmed down in the house and no one is going crazy. Natalie tells him that she never went crazy. Natalie takes advantage of the one on one time to tell Jeff that people he trusts are scheming behind his back. Jeff says he knows it and that he plans on addressing it, just right now.

I am afraid she is going to be on Jeff and Jordan 24/7 stirring up things. I am not looking forward to this week. I wish eviction was right now.

I really really hate Natalie... oh and Kevin and Lydia. Some I just dislike a little like Russell and Michelle.

After all these weeks of those people making things mean and uncomfortable in the house for Jeff and his people, I don't understand why he even gives what they say a moments thought. Their sudden intrest in 'helping' him should send up red flags as soon as the first word is spoken.

anyone hear her basketball story the other day? She said she went out for basketball(high school, I assume) and she got into a fight, before the first practice, & therefore didn't make the team.

She definetly has that AttackDog persona going on......

I've only listened to a little of the conversation she's having with Jeff out by the pool (can't stand to hear her voice) but I actually think she's hurting herself more than helping. Anybody else think Jeff is buying what she's selling?

I saw the perfect shirt for Natalie at the "Quickie Mart"

65035863v22_350x350_Front_Color-Whi.jpg

There was a sign beside it that said, "Thank you, Cum Again!" :)

Ummm, shouldn't that be for Lydiot?

Oh and hey, what was Nastilies response when she found out Lydiot and Jess were doin the nasty?

Ummm, shouldn't that be for Lydiot?

Well, it was Natalie's tshirt. You can definitely say that's Lydia on it with Jessie's ... "addition" to it.

ETA: Shipp, you can actually BUY that shirt. I found it on cafepress... just look under "Cum", yes, I'm way serious!

Archived