Jeff

CeCiMom

also remember this game has the philosophy of "expect the unexpected" I mean they change the game all the time. They change it to make the viewers tune in. They probably figured one side had too much power too manu weeks. But they producers did not have anything to do with America voting Jeff.....

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AG and producers are BB!!! This show stinks! and Jeff could have went a different way. Mike Boogie had huge targets on his back and he didnt use it... NO respect for Jeff...If that is the case, let the planes fly over BB.. Let the fans have a voice..No they said that it is the players game and let them play...BUnch of Bull. BB I spit in your face and Dump on your head!

Boogie didn't use it because he had the power as HOH. Also he told people he had it and I think it was null anyway.

Jeff would have been stupid if he had not used it. It was one of the best shows in the season. Go Jeff!

I don't think I will ever be done with BB...I am hooked. And I don't think Jeff cheated, he played what he was given...now I do think the coup should have been earned not awarded, but that wasn't Jeff's fault. Now, he has started to seem a little bold, but that's human nature...he is winning suddenly. I am actually hoping his sudden swaggeer will translate to gameplay and it will be on with him and Russ. AG has done a lot of crap ovee the years and yet I still buy the feeds...

***cuteness alert***

Did you guys see Jeff go up to the HOH room to wake up Jordan to come and eat? He was like "somebody will be up here in 10 seconds. We haven't had 5 minutes alone in the last two days" Awwwwwwww

Sorry to hear that you aren't going to watch any more Sparklet... I disagree with you about Jeff cheating... He had the power to use as he saw fit, and he did what was best for him and his team, and I don't understand how anyone could see it as cheating... He could take down either person, or both people, and put up who he wanted, and that's exactly what he did... Too bad some people can't understand that he used the power under the exact context of the rules...

AG seemed in favour of Jessie, not Jeff.

As for him using the Coup, he needed to in order to stay in the game. Otherwise he really would have been evicted in the next week. If not him, the only person by his side, Jordan. He tried to be included with Jessie and the girls, but they did nothing but look for things to knock about him.

He did have a voice, he told them off week one. Remember the fight in the backyard?

Even if coup wasn't introduced, Jessie would have been evicted this week anyhow given Mich won HOH.

Regardless of Coup and Jessie's eviction, that alliance has been crumbling for awhile. While Jeff and Jordan are true to eachother and remained calm while their friends were evicted, the other side has put up and voted against their own and complained the whole time. The end was coming for them one way or another, and really, they brought it on themselves.

That being said, I'm sorry you're not enjoying the show.

I am threw with this show!!! BB is the worst piece of crap on TV!!!!! I respect Mike Boogie.. He won without CHEATING!!!He could have use it. But instead, told what it was about and maneuver his way too the championship! Unlike Jeff, the tide was turning and if he let it play out, there were people who would have went to his side. Like Kevin and Michelle. The girls would have turned on each other... because all wanted to win the money... BUT NO BB cheated didnt let any of this play out ANd Now we have Jeff, who never said anything in house..(like a little mouse) all of sudden has Balls now because he cheated and use the power... WHere was all this talking shIt when Jesse was in the house!!! Too me he is like a littel Bitc!! I have no respect for Jeff nor his game play because he doesnt have one! AMerica had to give it too him. THat is not fair for the rest of the players that worked hard in this game! Nor for Jesse's fans! or for there his group's fans. I understand why the girls are crying. 1. IT wasnt fair. If I was playing, I would have walked!!! The only honest really show is TAR. Because you are elliminated if you come in last place. I can just imagine the superbowl, the world series or NBA finals...The fans do not like the player so we will give your team 10 extra points...What a crock of BULL...BS!!! I rather have a root canal then watch this show again... !!!!

I am threw... I might see yall in survior! BUT BB, no more I am done...Dead to me!!!

BYE!

If I quit watching BB every time I got upset with the show I would never have gone to the live show and met all the wonderful BB fans. Thursday happened to go the way I hoped - I am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the season.

We'll miss ya Sparklet!

When the VAST MAJORITY of fans are loving that Jeff used the coup d'etat, Chima is gone and the jesse-ites lost power, you might want to consider that it was in fact a very smart move.

Had the power landed in Jesse's hands, you can bank that he would have used it to continue to pick off jeff's team. Jeff would have been a total fool to have NOT used the power. Obviously, he's not a fool. Great power play!!

Sorry to hear you're done with bb. :) If I strongly disagreed with America's involvement in the game (which has happened since season 1), I'd stop watching too. Probably a long time ago.

Natalie stated in the DR- I never had to fight before- Yeah, she has been totally safe all this time while Jeff has watched his friends walk thru the door one by one. And he was supposed to not use the coup? He was supposed to just let them continue to control the house? Why even bother with the game? Just spend the next weeks praising Jessie and then hand him the money.

Natalie stated in the DR- I never had to fight before- Yeah, she has been totally safe all this time while Jeff has watched his friends walk thru the door one by one. And he was supposed to not use the coup? He was supposed to just let them continue to control the house? Why even bother with the game? Just spend the next weeks praising Jessie and then hand him the money.

excellent post straykat

Amen sister!!!!

Archived