Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I woke up to see J&J with Natalie making a deal with Natalie...they have lost their minds.

I hate her more than any houseguest to date but if she pulls this off, she deserves to win.

They had this game in the palm of their hands...it makes me want to throw up.

What! Ughh, so who are they planning to get out? Russell?

They are going back and forth as I type, but it sounds that way. Pretty sure they are keeping Natalie...even if the POV is not used. Dumbasses!

Jeff is talking about how the DR keeps trying to talk him off a ledge saying maybe it's not best to break up the final four agreement....and it keeps going to fish.

They are going back and forth as I type, but it sounds that way. Pretty sure they are keeping Natalie...even if the POV is not used. Dumbasses!

Jeff is talking about how the DR keeps trying to talk him off a ledge saying maybe it's not best to break up the final four agreement....and it keeps going to fish.

Thank you diary room. They finally get power and they are not being very smart about it... If they want to get Russell out they need to try and win again and do it next week that way they would still have the numbers.. I just don't get why they aren't thinking they should get Kevin out.. he seems like the biggest threat to me.

Natalie is the biggest threat, she came up with this whole lie that Kevin only delivered. If Natalie was gone, Kevin & Lydia are NOTHING! How do you go from your alliance putting up the SAME person 3 times in 5 days to taking her off and saving her?

One of the biggest fucked up moves in BB history.

my goodness. Jeff and Jordan are nice people, but if they're serious about thsi deal with Nat they are nuts. You do realize she'll win over ANY of them F2? Maybe they're banking on her being easily disposed of later, but I would not want to take the risk that she's just been throwing a lot of comps before now

My prediction:

Russell this week then Jeff, Michelle, Jordan, Kevin and Natalie & Lydia to the final 2.

Not even a week ago Jeff stood up and made the BEST move of the game saying that both Jesse AND Natalie were running the game. Wake the fuck up Jeff....she's still here and she still is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of days ago I read where someone said that they hope if Natalie stays that she wins HOH and puts up J&J. I hate to say it but I hope that it happens too. They need to see how stupid they are.

JEFF YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he actually goes through with this, I don't know if I can look at him the same! Youre so right about how he just called Jesse AND Natalie out for walking to the line, and does he honestly think that if he makes it final two with her he even stands a chance? Ughh.. I'm going to start rooting for Kevin if those two are dumb enough to fall for this.

I like Jeff and maybe he knows something I don't but again, I don't know how anybody can listen to natalie and why they don't just tell her to STFU with her constantly lying and complaining self. I mean, really, Jeff. Get a clue, dude. Disappointed won't hardly cover it if russell goes instead of natalie or lydia.

Jeff is right.............J/J do better when their down.............they don't know how to handle power...........what do they think, a few conversations & they won over the other side?...........STOOPID!

I hope you're right MadMarty - just telling her what she wants to hear so she'll leave them alone. They seriously need to sit down with Russell & Michelle and find out what is really going on. I wish Jordan hadn't told Kevin (I think it was Kevin) the whole plan to get Russell out next week - you know that they are going to use that against Jeff. It's going to be the whole house against Jeff & Jordan again! I honestly don't know what to think about these two!

Yep, they gave the other side ammo to use against them and if they keep Nat, it's the first thing she'll do............plus, they will make Kevin angry that they got rid of Lyd...........everyone will be onboard to get out J/J.

My prediction:

Russell this week then Jeff, Michelle, Jordan, Kevin and Natalie & Lydia to the final 2.

I said this in the "are nat & lyd crazy" thread, (I got scolded,). If they vote out Russ, Lyd & Nat will walk to the F2. Glad to see someone else has this thought too. Jeff is saying that he thinks the DR is messing w/his head about who to believe and to vote out. Hopefully by Thursday, they will set him back on track, since IMO the DR wants Nat & Lyd out b/c of encouraging Chi behavior. I don't believe (IMO) that AG wants Nat or Lyd in the house anymore.

PS If Jor would just "start" already that the pain and her feeling bad, would be less painful, and she would be thinking more clearly. I had awful "pms" and could not think of anything but the pain and I also ran high tempertures. You could see her wencing last night on BBAD while she was talking to Jeff and then later to Michele. (BB please give her some Loritabs or something similar.) Thank you

If they keep Nat then they are done Nat will win because you know the jury house will vote for her plus they keep saying she has never lied and all she does is lie. They are being played and in the end it will cost them the game. Please Im actually praying for Russell or Michelle to win POV and leave noms the same because they will vote out Nat!

Please Im actually praying for Russell or Michelle to win POV and leave noms the same because they will vote out Nat!

If Michelle wins POV, she will use it if J&J ask her to. It has to be Russell that wins for the noms to stay the same and even then they will vote Lydia out.

JEFF YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he actually goes through with this, I don't know if I can look at him the same! Youre so right about how he just called Jesse AND Natalie out for walking to the line, and does he honestly think that if he makes it final two with her he even stands a chance? Ughh.. I'm going to start rooting for Kevin if those two are dumb enough to fall for this.

I have been waiting for days for j&j to confront m&r. Jordan has repeatedly told jeff it needs to be done but jeff has made excuse after excuse as to why not to do it yet. I'm sick of it! Now I wake this morning and find out they have made some kind of deal with natalie?? I was happy to see jordan confront michelle nicely last night and straight out tell her that she thinks she's been lying, etc. michelle lied, lied, and lied some more and then said, "I'm not Ronnie!" No bitch, you're the female ronnie.

well, I have been so disgusted the last cpl nites that if Jeff and Jordan make a deal with Nasty and keep that deal, I willl prolly have to stop watching the next few weeks. I really cannot stomach Natalie, or Kevin or Lydia, so I am not gonna put myself through the wringer like I did when Maggot won, Nope, I will just get on my 360 and play games to distract myself and I will come here to Morty's and read what the deal is. I just can't believe Jeff is that stupid. I think he is a great guy but I will be soo dissapointed. Even the way him and Jordan have been flailing around the last few days makes me think they are both a tad weak, you do not see Natalie goin thru all of this, she pretty much keeps her emotions on a even keel. I don't know I am just so over it right now,lololol

Jeff and jordan also have each other to lean on and can trust each other but they have been drifting apart not sticking that much together, I know she had bad cramps and believe me I know what that is like it makes you sooo sick, but jeff is ball hockin about speakin to Russell, etc. I am just over it

ITA Fatcat............I've been waiting for Jeff to finally talk to Russ and then what does J/J do instead, talk to Nat...............I'm leaving for work but when I get back, J/J better have woken up and come to their senses!

Archived