Kevin

CeCiMom

His diary room persona can be quite funny, but a couple of his good-bye messages put me off. At times I like him and others I can't stand him .... and being on 'that' side doesn't help!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was making fun of the girls for crying over jess death, but he turned around and cried for chitmas death...

He turns my stomach as of late and I once kinda liked him. He sucks.

I think Kevin's emotional cry wasn't for Chima I think it was for himself. He knew that without her in the jury house he has little to know chance of winning. It's all in the numbers. He tried to say to Chima, look what your doing to us, but she wouldn't listen nor did she care.

IF Kevin makes to F2, Jess, Nat, Lydia are all he has in his mind as a vote...he will want to take J/J/M or R to F2, praying on one of them for a vote.....so he was crying IMO because she screwed his chance if any!

I think Kevin is an emotional and sensitive person...made him sad to see his friend break down from the strong woman she came across as...to the emotional wreck she turned into....not because she was evicted and cried like the others did when Jessie left. Sure...the blow to his game helped add to his getting all worked up too. He's a dissapointment for me as well...only ghetto fabulous I've seen from him is in his diary room sessions...and they ain't all that!

He doesn't seem to be in immediate danger...what with Nasty being the current target and Russ back to being public enemy number 1 too. Out-of-sight-out-of-mind-Kevin could sail through to F4 depending on how the chips all fall.

while he may have been upset his bb friend chima left

from the show they even showed him telling her dont go we need your vote

losing her jury vote from play was probably more on his mind

i actually picked him or chima to win due to the fact they control the jury votes if they got to end vs any of other side

that possibility went out the window with chima leaving

I read in updates that Kevin is thinking of going to Jeff and telling him that Natalie was the one that made up the lie. He's looking out for himself since he seen that J, J, R & M are back on track. If someone wins the veto (L or N) and takes themselves off then he'll be the replacement nominee.

I hope that he does go up to jeff and tells him this - then maybe Natalie will go home tonight!

I read in updates that Kevin is thinking of going to Jeff and telling him that Natalie was the one that made up the lie. He's looking out for himself since he seen that J, J, R & M are back on track. If someone wins the veto (L or N) and takes themselves off then he'll be the replacement nominee.

I hope that he does go up to jeff and tells him this - then maybe Natalie will go home tonight!

If he did that I would hope j/j would back door him for telling the lie.

I doubt Kevin will out the lie, but it would be awesome if he did. Tell J/J he wants to show his true allegiance to them and Gnat made the whole thing up, they go to Gnat, she denies, and she is up and out. I can dream ....................

How do you pick from each lier in the house?? lol The only one that isn't currently telling lies is Lydia and that's who they are sending home - someone that doesn't even want to be there! I wanted him to tell J/J what happened (I don't know if they will believe him) so that they don't make any more deals with Natalie.

True marty - if she was actually playing the game and wanted to be there. They should keep her around, make her more miserable, and let her not want to win comps! Kevin comes really close to winning comps and Natalie, well, she just needs to go.

Then Lydia can tell them about the lie. She doesn't have much time though.

would make perfect sense....IF she was playing the game..I think she just wants alone time with pin-head Jesse

He's very much the middle man. Neither side is directly coming after him. I do think he made a mistake in not alligning with Michelle and Russell though. Together those three could have brought down both sides.

That being said, I really don't see him in the final 2.

i see kevin sailing to the end also. he's never really the "real" target and usually is just the back-up plan if someone wins POV. and so far its working, he doesn't really have any enemies and i think that his friendship with Lydia has actually taken the target even more from himself. i think that the remaining HGs will pick each other off then we'll end up with Kevin.

Now about him winning in F2? I doubt it since the jury usually picks someone whose worked hard for it l(like Evil Dick vs. Daniele or Adam vs. Ryan) but then again, like someone else said, this is a weird jury and they might hold grudges and would rather pick Kevin over someone like Michele or J/J just because of bitterness.

Archived