Lydia

CeCiMom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lydia's head is spinning, you can tell by looking at her eyes.........

first she had Jess, then Chima to follow........

then, she was planning to fight to go to JH because she thought she should..........

and she thought Nat wanted to go to JH to be with Jesse...........

now, K/N are plotting to stay in the BB house.........

but she thought Chima said, BB house bad, need to get out!..........

so many thoughts in her tiny little brain........

what to do, what to do!

Lydia just isn't on my radar other than to hope they vote her out like she wants. Let her go with some vestige of personal dignity. She's done. I'm glad Kevin hasn't entirely abandoned her. She needs someone to talk to in the house. Plastic knives or no, they can cut through melons..... let her out.

I don't enjoy watching her on the show and will celebrate her eviction as one step closer to my final four fantasy!

She may not be upset about the hj.............but I think she will be livid that they used HER shirt to "clean it up"

:animated_rotfl:

And to see her reaction is goona be a kodak moment . I cannot wait.

Damn freak Lydia commited a grave sin pouring good beer down the sink , unforgivable in my book :animated_rotfl:

Was thinking of something.

If GNat goes this week Lydia will be a mess knowing GNat is in the jury house with Jessie. She is trying pretty hard to get evicted first though. If she keeps it up she might just end up with Chima instead.

Was thinking of something.

If GNat goes this week Lydia will be a mess knowing GNat is in the jury house with Jessie. She is trying pretty hard to get evicted first though. If she keeps it up she might just end up with Chima instead.

OOoh, if that happens they won't have to worry about the America's vote to break a tie!

So much happened yesterday and I couldn't wait for BBAD. Unfortunately it was as boring as ever. My computer won't support live feeds, why does everything good happen when I can't view. :crybaby:

Someone spoke of Lyidiot's eyes.....During BBAD when L/K/N were in the red room formulating their plan I got a real, honest chill looking at her. Some is her eye makeup but she had her head down, only her eyes looking up with that pouty look she can give. There was true rage in those eyes and an evil look. This is not because I don't care for her, I think it is not safe to leave her in the house. One has to wonder how far she would go?

She has weird close set pig eyes. She's also very child like or immature. Weird girl. Isn't her dad a cop?

Lydiot said about herself, she looks like Miley Cyrus. HUH? More like miles of bad road.

she's mad now that the producer's got her up early, and have nothing for them to do. She said she got up early and is being fed "Lies".

hehehehe

Makes me wonder if Lydia will ever have to get up, and go to work, like most people.

She would be the ex girlfriend that I would be scared of. Like maybe she would burn down my house or something...

I also would not want to be her friend either. One of those crazy stalker friends if the relationship goes sour. At least only Jessie who won her heart :rolleyes4: has to worry about her for now. LOL talk about a psycho uber fan, how about a stalking BB player where he will be trapped in a house yet again with her. Guess he should have took a closer look before letting her smiley-bj.gif

WTF does Lydia sleep with all that eyeliner/mascara on. Ladies, tell me. Isn't it stupid to not wash that crap off your face while you sleep?

Wait, I know...Lydia's eyes could have the makeup TATTOOED on?

Archived