Lydia

CeCiMom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lydia says she wants to go, but to me it's obviously another poor-me-victim-cry-for-help-show-me-attention-because-I'm-incredibly-insecure moment. When Natalie was just pressing her to confirm that she wanted to go, Lydia said "whatever" - everything in her tone and body language confirmed she wants to stay.

The thought of her imagining Jessie & Natalie alone in the jury house is perfect, though. I'm ready for them both to go!

Psycho! She'll DOR or be ejected before she lets Natalie get to Jesse first.

Hope Allison took a nap today.

lydiot will never DOR... because she would never ever see jessie the TOOL man again,and she knows it!!! :animated_rotfl:

From watching the feeds, I picked up that something happened after the comp & it sounds like Lydia smashed a glass table.............later, Kevin was also saying something about pieces of broken glass all over the back yard......anyone pick up more?

That was funny when Jordan said "she shouldn't be calling me a ho when she's been doing stuff" and Kevin jumped in "hey now" trying to keep her from saying it.

Surprising that Jordan backed off when Sir GalaKevin jumped in to protect chla-lidiya's honor????? That news would make gnat's day. hee hee hee

Did you all catch the comments tonight about Lydia drinking 2 bottles of champagne while take her pills?! Wonder what's up with that.

I kept swearing to my dh yesterday that Lydiot was HEAVILY medicated. Wasn't a doubt in my mind. Wonder what kind of anti-depressants she takes. They're not working very well.

it was funny, last night, when lydia slurred "I"m not slurring my words" after Russ noted she WAS slurring her words. And in true 2faced-fashion, the AngryNat kept trying to say lydia wasn't drunk.

Looks like poor-loser Lydia picked the wrong side of the fence to allie with! hehehehe

I saw Lydia empty bottles into the sink, so then I was confused that they were saying she was "drunk"..........she definitely looked & acted like she was drugged up or something, esp. when she came out of DR & was on the ouside couch with Nat...........well after this, she'll be standing in the unemployment line with Chima........who on earth would hire either of these fools (?)

** also, there's that video of her that was on the soup, where she sneaks in the HOH while Jess is asleep and talks about all the things she could do to him because he's vulnerable.........WHO would want her in their home after that?

She is so all over the place. Remember the night she was crying hysterically to Kevin about Jessie tossing her around, that she had bruises from him. She kept saying I'm so over him. He voted her out twice. He used her physically. Helloooooo?! Do you get the hint here?

She is a waste of space. Crying and saying she's going to cut herself over Jessie and Gnat's treatment of her and now she is best friends with Gnat. I wish I could have seen her meltdown yesterday. I can't believe Kevin is still with her, he should have abandoned this ship long ago. I just hope that she pushes Jordan to reveal her handjob secret.

I saw Lydia empty bottles into the sink, so then I was confused that they were saying she was "drunk"..........she definitely looked & acted like she was drugged up or something, esp. when she came out of DR & was on the ouside couch with Nat...........well after this, she'll be standing in the unemployment line with Chima........who on earth would hire either of these fools (?)

that was the view that I had before the fight. She kept claiming she only drank o.j., but she was slurring her arse off and hopping around the beds.

She is a waste of space. Crying and saying she's going to cut herself over Jessie and Gnat's treatment of her and now she is best friends with Gnat. I wish I could have seen her meltdown yesterday. I can't believe Kevin is still with her, he should have abandoned this ship long ago. I just hope that she pushes Jordan to reveal her handjob secret.

That cutting line, again wtf CBS???? She should have been removed yesterday. i didn't see her on the feeds for a long time so I'm thinking she's doing the DOR thing she kept screaming about.

Next time I see her, she's clowning out her hair!

Again CBS....Some ppl have issues that do not belong in these situations. When they mention cutting themselves after trying to suicide, you'd better wake your legal team. Idiots.

I just hope that she pushes Jordan to reveal her handjob secret.

Jordan revealed the handjob secret to Russ last night and something tells me that it's not gonna take much "pushing" for him to reveal it to everyone else, today.

** also, there's that video of her that was on the soup, where she sneaks in the HOH while Jess is asleep and talks about all the things she could do to him because he's vulnerable.........WHO would want her in their home after that?

I saw that clip.....I was like 'whoa'

yeah ok....i guess i don't know how to use the quote thingy...

Archived