CeCiMom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wants to get evicted this week to go see jessie but it wont happen

too weak in comps

since jordan has won a comp lydia is clearly weakest in comp

i think kevin goes this week

Lydia called Jordan a HO during the comp..............look in the mirror, HO.............also, she is IMO certifiably nuts............did anyone else notice her eyes when she came out of the DR and was sitting outside with Nat............either she is on drugs or there's something crazy going on in her head.

Lydia called Jordan a HO during the comp..............look in the mirror, HO

That was funny when Jordan said "she shouldn't be calling me a ho when she's been doing stuff" and Kevin jumped in "hey now" trying to keep her from saying it.

I think Lydia must be shooting up liquid eyeliner up again...she's all strung out...lydia should be last to go to jury house, first kevin...imagine kevin and jesse alone together for a week...then nat...then lydia...ha ha ha ha...those bitches just can't win shit can they? Oh, except that unitard of course...

She'll be going up against Natalie and knows it. I wonder if that's why she was asking them to vote her out earlier today. She probably can't stand the thought of Jessie and Natalie being alone for a whole week.

*insert evil laugh here*

Earlier in the feeds, Jordan told Michele she would make Lydia think she is going home this week, up against Nat, but Nat will go first. Then Lydia can be reminded that Nat is in Jury House with Jesse all alone. Then the next week Lydia could go up against Kevin and Kevin would go home, making Lydia be the last of the freaks to leave house....I love Jordan...still waters run deep.

Archived