Lydia

CeCiMom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you have to soak the shirts in some ash stuff before you tie dye them, which she doesn't seem to be doing.

Yeah you do. When her shirts get washed they are going to be so faded because she skipped this step. Of course she claims she has been doing this for years and knows what she is doing.

short break from lydiot bashing...

She pretty much knows she is getting the boot tomorrow, if and that is a big, IF she really wanted to stay she would go to jeff and OUT kevin and gnat about the LIE they made up regarding the russel/michelle conversation where russell said he wanted jeff out next week...

short break from lydiot bashing...

She pretty much knows she is getting the boot tomorrow, if and that is a big, IF she really wanted to stay she would go to jeff and OUT kevin and gnat about the LIE they made up regarding the russel/michelle conversation where russell said he wanted jeff out next week...

She hasn't worked out her arms in OVER a week, she NEEDS to get to the JH, FAST, in order to keep up her arm strength!!! :D

I agree slim and just posted about the same sentence in another thread - she is the easiest person to keep in the house and can pretty much win comps over. She's pretty much given up - why can't they see that and get a real player out?

because the jeff/jordan think they have a deal with gnat.. I didn't think either were that naive to think the hood rat had turned over a new leaf.. Gnat will be gunning at least for Jeff maybe both if she wins HOH!!duh

They need to take off those rose colored glasses,or blinders or whatever they are wearing ,because they obviously can't see past their noses!

So many bigger threats in the game, yet she BEGS to leave so that she can go be alone with Jessie in the jury house. God, I hope they hid the bunnies and pots... I can't believe she would throw away a chance at $500, 000 for that little puke face.

ngq448.jpg

She's not mad at Jessie! She's excited as hell to get to the JH.

no doubt

that i am mad at jessie was pure bs front

Archived