Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

Hmmm, did cheat-ma forget to get mad when they started the game with a "surprise" former HG??? Or how about the funky little "teams" surprise????

Did she forget the show's famous line "expect the unexpected"???? How con-VEEN-ient for her to notice that things didn't get unfair until they threw in the Coup de'tat. So, it's time to make a big scene so her friends won't notice that she was simply outplayed and is now played out.

Hope that sweet Grandmother of hers has some words of wisdom and the name of a good therapist. Maybe Grandma and the gang will learn what happens if you spoil a child into a monster like her.

Finally, a season of BB when bad behavior is not rewarded and some of us get to root for a few HG's who have actually played the game like grown-ups.

Of course, in the eyes of jessie(the legend?)/gnat/flipped her lid-ia/and the she monster, it will be anyone and everyone's fault but their's. Poor sweet little Kevin just jumped onto the wrong lily pad. Too bad, so sad.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched all BB seasons. BB11 will be my last and I don't plan on finishing out this season except to watch at the final to see how it all played-out. The real world has too much turmoil in it on a daily basis that I surely don't need to voluntarily bring more into my life by watching some ridiculous tv show inhabited by people like chima (and others on the show - she is not alone) exhibiting behaviour that I would never condone in my life. I do not find it entertaining and in the final analysis it is up to me to decide whether or not I will change channels.

I think the the powers that be on BB need to be more diligent in their choice of houseguests. For us and for them. It is not okay to mistreat people or allow people to be mistreated for personal gain. It is also not okay to enjoy watching people being mistreated. I will not allow myself to ever do that willingly again.

Adults exhibiting childish behavior, poor sportsmanship, etc. It's not the LSATs, no one is seriously sick, they all have lives to go home to, they are richer by far for having been on the show whether they win anything at all or not AND no one twisted their arms to do it in the first place. If you can't make your community proud by your public behavior, spoken thoughts and feelings...then you DO NOT belong in the reality arena.

ITA. I don't buy a word of her little email. I listened to marcellus defending chima a few days ago and even he said that when AG walks in and starts laying down the law about the contracts they sign and their futures (or lack thereof) in the entertainment industry, they know they'd better walk the straight and narrow. Chimapet screwed the pooch. She offended people of all races and cultures with her remarks, she refused to shut up (cuz she's always right) or cooperate with production--so she was canned and she has no future in entertainment now. I'd bet she was more than made aware that Chima Simone has been blackballed in Hollywood.

ITA. I don't buy a word of her little email. I listened to marcellus defending chima a few days ago and even he said that when AG walks in and starts laying down the law about the contracts they sign and their futures (or lack thereof) in the entertainment industry, they know they'd better walk the straight and narrow. Chimapet screwed the pooch. She offended people of all races and cultures with her remarks, she refused to shut up (cuz she's always right) or cooperate with production--so she was canned and she has no future in entertainment now. I'd bet she was more than made aware that Chima Simone has been blackballed in Hollywood.

I hope she is blackballed!! She doesn't deserve the time of day from anyone.

What's really bogus about her argument that she was f'd from the coup is that had it been used the week before (during Russell's HoH) to save Ronnie... not one of the minion would have bitched about it.

What's really bogus about her argument that she was f'd from the coup is that had it been used the week before (during Russell's HoH) to save Ronnie... not one of the minion would have bitched about it.

Exactly. Chima, Jessie, Nat or Ronnie would have used the power to save him and get rid of J/J/M, no doubt.

It's funny that she says Russell's attacks on her have gone unnoticed, and America just hates a woman standing up for herself. No, it was the racist remarks that she kept saying over and over again. I know on this board, Russ was horribly looked at for the fights he was apart of.

Chima, as usual, doesn't want to take blame. She wouldn't in the house and obviously isn't in the real world.

I agree with lala if one of them had the power they would of changed to get rid of j and J. I also find that chima can honestly say she has no regrets and she hated being in the house and we have no right to judge her. She knew what she was getting into it is a REALITY SHOW give me a break. There are camera everywhere you sign on and sign contracts, it was all fine when one of her alliance was in power but as soon as it changes she goes psycho B.... and says it was not fair. Its big brother expect the unexpected.

Remeber the seasons with the twins noone quit when they found out that one of them was actually switching with her twin. Or when evil dick was in ther no one walked then. She has no excuse for her behavior so she is scrambling for excuses thinking she can save herself from the public hating her, not going to happen she showed her real colors, she NEEDS HELP AND ALOT OF IT!!!

Here is the interview with Chima:

Today, Chima Simone sat down and composed an email for the Big Brother Examiner. Below you'll find a transcript. You will find that Chima's portrayal of the events is somewhat different then what CBS is pushing out there for the audience. There are questions yet to be answered, but this makes for some interesting reading.

Hi Thomas. Yes, I did in fact quit the show, although there are reports on EW from CBS to the contrary. Big Brother would like everyone to believe I was kicked off for not following the rules, but I went to the producers repeatedly over the past couple of days wanting to leave....wanting out of that house!

As crazy as that house is, the producers NEVER want the world to think or know that we houseguests DO LEAVE when it becomes futile to stay. I lost faith in the show & my ability to remain committed to this game. All of the remaining housemates know I wanted to leave and that is why any conversation concerning me is cut in the live feed because they don't want America to hear the truth about my voluntary departure.

Do you really believe that I would be expelled for tossing my microphone when past houseguests have only been kicked off for violence & threats of violence? You know better, as do I.

It's better that I left. I did what was best for me in this game and that was to leave. When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. I have no regrets. As cliche' as it sounds, until the public is a part of a human pressure cooker, then the judgements should cease.

I find it interesting that my personal attacks on Russell have been highlighted, but his attacks on me pushed under a rug. Selective portrayals? I think so. Russell did terrorize the house, especially the women in the house. Why America constantly finds men attacking women okay, yet vilifies the woman defending herself, will always confound me. But what's done is done, now BB fans can find a new woman to hate. I didn't sign up for what I was exposed to & I left gladly. It was the principle of the matter, the $500,000 prize be damned. That's all for now! Take Care...'

Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen from the keyboard of the lady herself and straight to you via cut and paste!

http://www.examiner.com/x-14612-Big-Brother-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Big-Brother-11-Exclusive-chat-with-Chima-Simone

Chima is too old to change now. It's sad really. She's going to forever be one of those people who will NEVER budge when she thinks she's right. Even if it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she is wrong about something, she will still think she is right. Chima is the type of person who will cut off her lips to spite her face.

There is not an employer on this planet who wants to deal with this kind of crap. Why on earth would anyone hire someone they KNOW from the very start is looking to get more than she deserves, get special treatment, expect everyone to worship her and when that does not happen... throw HUGE hissy fits. I am afraid Chima has destroyed all possiblity of ever finding a decent job.

Chima continues to maintain the excuse that she uses the word "terrorist" because Russell bullied people (Jeff, Ronnie, Jessie inluded). However, if Russell used the N-word to describe Chima because she was lazy, would she accept the same pathetic excuse?

I have no doubt that Chima wanted to leave the show days before she actually did, but why did she stay? They aren't held captive. When Neal left, he just left. If she really wanted to leave, she could have packed her bags and walked out. She wanted the drama and actually conspired that her DOR could result in Jessie returning to the game.

Her assertion that her power was "completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless" is rediculous. Although she should have been able to vote because she was no longer HoH; however, she knew the power was out there, as it had been there since the previous eviction. Just because it wasn't used before, doesn't render the power useless. The tagline for Big Brother is "expect the unexpected", correct? Had she played the game better, with less arrogance and more intellect, she would have known that Jessie would most likely be the target of the viewing audience. He wasn't liked last season. The fact that he hadn't changed a bit, means there's a good chance he wasn't liked this season; thus he wouldn't have been awarded the CDT.

Jessie had used her a pawn when she was HoH, she could have done the same by nominating Russ & Jessie and letting the PoV and house decide. But like I said, she was arrogant in thinking that no one would change her nominations because they feared her, not because people agreed with them.

Unlike anyother previous HoH, she was allowed to play for power again. She didn't win. That's her fault.

OMG... I just had the funniest thought! (Sitting in the by listening to the neighbors dog bark incessantly) They should have just put a bark collar on her! When she got out of control... give the remote button a little push... LOL (Sorry, I am a very visual person and imagining seeing the weave jump around on her head cracked me up. My kids think I am NUTS!) LOL

It's just too bad that Real Chance of Love 2 has already started. Is there another VH1 show she can jump on?

Good Riddance to bad rubbage.

BTW..what does DOR stand for?

Dropout on request

:)

Archived