Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

I am so glad they chose to show all that lead up to her being kicked out. I was hoping they would so she couldn't continue to spin the "I Quit they didn't eject me" story. I can't believe how hideous some people can act. It is after all Just a Game.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing they didn't show that I thought was important was her threat to put red candy into Michelle's drink. She knew that Michelle was allergic to red dye so I would consider that to be a threat of bodily injury to another player.

With all the rumors swirling around her exit..I thought tonight's Chima producer eviction was anticlimactic. I really thought there was going to be screaming/yelling and a downright breakdown as they drug her out of the BB house. Instead we get "don't bother to sit down" when she went in the DR and basically showing her the door. Whatever, this hateful mess got what she deserved. Public humiliation and a big fat bill from CBS for $4000. Have a nice life.

Nanacindy, making someone deathly ill like that...just plotting it...should be a criminal offense.

She wouldn't have been deathly ill. Michelle said herself that food with red dye makes her break out in a rash.m If there was any chance of someone dying from food, then that food wouldn't be in the house(or more likely the HG wouldn't be).

Chima you cost your team a guarantee on giving the half a million to whoever you wanted by acting like a spoiled brat. I hope your "friends" can forgive you if one makes it to the end and loses.

I'm confused, I distinctly remember reading Chima's "interview" and her saying she quit and was not kicked out. I can't seem to figure out at what point as she was entering the DR and told to not sit down, to come out this door, and followed by a security guard that she "quit"? :shocked2:

If you're actually inclined to believe anything that chiMonster has to say, I have a great little condo on the moon that I'd like to sell you.

I am clueless about Twitter, but I signed up anyway. I did a search on Ronnie Talbott and I'm not pulling him up. I also searched Chima Simone and didn't pull her up.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

ronnie is rjrobot...chima is chimasimone...

With all the rumors swirling around her exit..I thought tonight's Chima producer eviction was anticlimactic. I really thought there was going to be screaming/yelling and a downright breakdown as they drug her out of the BB house. Instead we get "don't bother to sit down" when she went in the DR and basically showing her the door. Whatever, this hateful mess got what she deserved. Public humiliation and a big fat bill from CBS for $4000. Have a nice life.

I am sure they had plenty more problems with her when they had her walk past the DR. They might not have had that on tape or felt what they did show was enough to prove she did not leave on her own.

I was halfway shocked to hear GNat and Lydiot try to say that the mic dropped out of her hand into the water. WTF are they really so stupid to think that production does not see every move they make?

Once again proof that GNat must lie so much she can't tell the truth from a lie.

I have heard Michelel say that red dye makes her have problems breahing, which makes sense... I agree, IF Chima put something containing red dye in Micheles drink, there should be something done about it...

If this is true about Chima putting something in Michelle's drink - Michelle better be told right away. Anyone who conspired with Chima should get a penality of some kind. Michelle could very well get a law suit going on this one, if not informed. I have several lawyers who love this case.

Archived