Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

I'm addicted to BB and all things related to it. I'm totally following her and Ronnie now. I'd like to see their reactions to things. Even though they're no longer on the show, they're still a part of the season and I'm curious to see how they'll react as the show progresses.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it possible that she could deny responsibility for calling Russell a terrorist while making it plain across America via the feeds that she was referring to his race? She can't deny stating that the house was so filthy because of the white people there. That was plainly what she said. I'm sure there are probably other racist things she's said but that's all I can think of right now. You know she's going to be informed of every insulting word she uttered while in the house. If I were to guess, I'd bet many of her own race are ashamed of how she represented their race.

LOL Sugar... I wanna see what he's got to say about his bud Chima after tonight...

Meg go to the media thread and there are links to their accounts that Elle put up...

OK on the superpass hot clips they have a thing where Chima has thrown her mic into the jacuzzi so they give her another and she is handed it by Nat and immediately throws it too into the jacuzzi without even looking at it and keeps practicing her putt putt golf game. Nat tells her that she shouldn't even be practicing because she may not need it if she keeps going! Nat goes to fetch it out and she can't so Lydia does and the BRB

OK on the superpass hot clips they have a thing where Chima has thrown her mic into the jacuzzi so they give her another and she is handed it by Nat and immediately throws it too into the jacuzzi without even looking at it and keeps practicing her putt putt golf game. Nat tells her that she shouldn't even be practicing because she may not need it if she keeps going! Nat goes to fetch it out and she can't so Lydia does and the BRB

She threw two mics into the hot tub?

Another Hot clip shows BB telling her over and over again to put it on and she keeps saying "You can suck it" "You can eat it" Then Nat tells Lydia to go get it and Chima says "No really guys they can eat it" so Kevin goes to go get it and then Chima says "Stop Kevin Stop" Well Kevin doesn't and then they have a DR clip of Jeff stating "Even her friends were telling her to put it on. Kevin comes out with it and outs it on her and she takes it right off. Jeff then lays his head back and rolls his eyes...

Hard to tell, because Kevin went and brought one out and put it on her and then he had to go in another time and get another one.... so she went through two. But when she threw it in the jacuzzi the girls said "Chima! Not again!"

"Scott Weintraub was removed from the fourth season after throwing furniture."

If he was evicted for throwing furniture, should Lyeret be tossed because of turning the table over, isn't that throwing furniture?

She told Naleret to p/u her food if she wanted it, states intent and knowing the action.

Why they didn't show what Pamay... Scott was thrown out in season 4 and it was shown on TV back then, I don't know if that's what you're talking about or not though...

Chima was just talking about how the haters are fat and ugly and how it was high school all over again, and that if you don't like her not to follow her, so this is what I posted...

@chimasimone Wow I love the way you discribe yourself... Oh and don't worry, I don't follow you, I don't want you to think you have a fan...

Pinkie those crazy bitches are all intertwined in our nightmares, aren't they?

When Chima left the house, Barack Obama should have come on television and said, "Our long national nightmare is over. Chima has left the house...."

I'm confused, I distinctly remember reading Chima's "interview" and her saying she quit and was not kicked out. I can't seem to figure out at what point as she was entering the DR and told to not sit down, to come out this door, and followed by a security guard that she "quit"? :shocked2:

Archived