Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you all understand that Chima is now banned from doing anything on any channel that is owned by the same parent company as CBS??? That includes MTV, and VH1...

Ok so I finally have to put my two cents in on the Chima scandal.

First off, I do feel sorry for her, she went through a lot and I'm sure many people in BB have as well.

Every action has a reaction...especially in the Big Brother house. Although Chima believed her power as HoH was useless, she shouldnt have been too suprised and thrown a fit when she did not get her way. When you sign the big brother contract I believe you are a employee of CBS. I did not agree with her racist remarks at all, especially during week one. I do not think it is the producers fault at all for what occured. She should be responsible for her own actions, she is not 5 years old anymore.

As for her rape story, that is sad. She should have gotten help after that, i have not been raped myself, but I do understand how traumatic that could be to anyone. I think it was very disrespectful for what she said to Russel and as well as all Arab Americans, not even to mention comparing herself to the twin towers. I can see why she called him a terrorist, because the definition of the word is someone who terrorizes, however she had to take it a step further when mentioning his race.

I cannot truly empathize someone that cannot take responsibility for their own actions. She wants to claim what a smart and strong woman she is, she demonstrated every opposite quality.

If you are gonna sign up for a show that says, "Expect the unexpected" truly anything can happen...she is in no position to sue Big Brother/producers/or anyone else. If anything she should be sued...

And if she wants to say she quit..okay..in reality I believe she was fired! Producers can only take so much shit and a couple days before they kept giving in to her needs to make her stay, she tried to take away the power that BB had over her, she is fool for trying.

It's all my own opinion, Im not pretending to know everything, its just how I feel

I think the whole ordeal will be a big wakeup call for the casting directors on how picky they need to be and how there is a fine line between entertainment and disgusting behavior.

She can still do local cable access.... :animated_bouncy:

LOL She could have her own show called the Flip out hour with Chima.

It still cracks me up that she changed the way her name is suppose to be pronounced.

I've read she was ejected & also that she quit. I tend to believe the ejected.

I've also read she has to pay for the mic she threw into the hot tub, forfeited her stipend & won't be at the finale. She also won't be part of the voting (America will be the 7th juror) & that she's banned from all CBS/Viacom companies including MTV & VH-1. Some journalism career she's going to have. Heck, what kind of career at all is she going to have after this plays out on national tv?

Poor Jessie, all alone...

Not a Chima fan at all.

You could see from the first weeks vote that she was out to get back at anyone that dared to vote against her.

Also, not sure if I read this yesterday evening or heard it on BBAD, but tow of the coven ( L, N or K) were talking and said something like 'Chima was wrong, she thought Jesse would be back as soon as she left'.

Did anyone else catch that? Could it be that this 'strong independent woman' was sacrificing herself so her sainted Jesse could return. Kind of back fired on her ! and not too soon...

To those that say oh poor chima...she is the way she is because of the rape...I say oh poor jeffrey dahmer...he was the way he was because he was whacked in the brain...or perhaps dropped on his poor little head as a child and he should have gotten a free pass...

Does that sound stupid as heck? Sure does...And so does all your excuse making for that vile bitch...

...Also, not sure if I read this yesterday evening or heard it on BBAD, but tow of the coven ( L, N or K) were talking and said something like 'Chima was wrong, she thought Jesse would be back as soon as she left'.

Did anyone else catch that? Could it be that this 'strong independent woman' was sacrificing herself so her sainted Jesse could return. Kind of back fired on her ! and not too soon...

Yeah, I heard the Manson women say that.

LOL She could have her own show called the Flip out hour with Chima.

It still cracks me up that she changed the way her name is suppose to be pronounced.

Or "Flip This House". They wouldn't need a demolition crew.

Xal, I don't place the blame fully on BB. I don't think they should have cast her because of the incident she went through (they had to know that would cause some sort of instability in a person's mental state and way they handle stress).

I do think she should be responsible for her actions... words mainly towards Russell. She didn't call him a terrorist because of what happened to her. She called him a terrorist because in that moment she hated him. I've said horrible, disgusting things when I was mad at someone before as well.. things that I knew would cause the most pain... but afterwards I acknowledged it and took responsibility for them.

I think she handled the stress of the house poorly based on a combination of things that I've already addressed. I'm not going to beat a dead horse. The "whys" help us understand, but not justify. She should acknowledge and apologize. I think BB should do the same for not pulling her sooner when they saw how volatile she was becoming. Both parties were in the wrong, simple as that.

Sorry if the interview with Chima was already posted.

Click here

Today, Chima Simone sat down and composed an email for the Big Brother Examiner. Below you'll find a transcript. You will find that Chima's portrayal of the events is somewhat different then what CBS is pushing out there for the audience. There are questions yet to be answered, but this makes for some interesting reading.

Hi Thomas. Yes, I did in fact quit the show, although there are reports on EW from CBS to the contrary. Big Brother would like everyone to believe I was kicked off for not following the rules, but I went to the producers repeatedly over the past couple of days wanting to leave....wanting out of that house!

As crazy as that house is, the producers NEVER want the world to think or know that we houseguests DO LEAVE when it becomes futile to stay. I lost faith in the show & my ability to remain committed to this game. All of the remaining housemates know I wanted to leave and that is why any conversation concerning me is cut in the live feed because they don't want America to hear the truth about my voluntary departure.

Do you really believe that I would be expelled for tossing my microphone when past houseguests have only been kicked off for violence & threats of violence? You know better, as do I.

It's better that I left. I did what was best for me in this game and that was to leave. When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. I have no regrets. As cliche' as it sounds, until the public is a part of a human pressure cooker, then the judgements should cease.

I find it interesting that my personal attacks on Russell have been highlighted, but his attacks on me pushed under a rug. Selective portrayals? I think so. Russell did terrorize the house, especially the women in the house. Why America constantly finds men attacking women okay, yet vilifies the woman defending herself, will always confound me. But what's done is done, now BB fans can find a new woman to hate. I didn't sign up for what I was exposed to & I left gladly. It was the principle of the matter, the $500,000 prize be damned. That's all for now! Take Care...'

I don't believe a word of it Marty... I think she's trying to cover up for her actions, cause she knows it's going to cause her to lose jobs as a freelance journolist...

Funny how you continue to ignore the blatant racist terrrorist remarks directed at Russells's family not just him about Lebanon and also twin towers 911 :rolleyes:

I'm not "ignoring" anything

Just that with some folks who post here everything is extremes. If you want to criticize Chima for making that kind of commentary then apply the same standards to ALL HGs including Jeff. I think you are one of those who want to "ignore" something. Gay slurs are not okay either. Or don't there feelings count?

unfortunately some BB fans want to pretend their hero is perfect and do no wrong and the folks they do not like are literally psychopath / sociopaths I don't think you realize how strong an attack that is. It is not just calling somebody nuts. It is literally calling somebody a terrorist in a medical sense

I'm trying to be even handed. But gosh don't say anything negative about Jeff!

would you want a journalist who can't hold her temper in, calls people racist terms.....Usually journalist need to be neutral.

To those that say oh poor chima...she is the way she is because of the rape...I say oh poor jeffrey dahmer...he was the way he was because he was whacked in the brain...or perhaps dropped on his poor little head as a child and he should have gotten a free pass...

Does that sound stupid as heck? Sure does...And so does all your excuse making for that vile bitch...

That is a very interesting user handle you have there. I can't believe marty's would allow that

would you want a journalist who can't hold her temper in, calls people racist terms.....Usually journalist need to be neutral.

Normally I would call that journalist Rush Limbaugh

Normally I would call that journalist Rush Limbaugh

remember though that not many people listen to him..I mean he has a following but no where near overwhelming ratings

Here's proof of how BB has handled house guest's being kicked off in the past, and whether Chima left on her own (IMO This didn't happen) or she was kicked off, I don't think it's going to make any difference... This is an exert from Morty's front page during BB4 when Scott was kicked out of the house for his temper... To me this is proof that Chima will not return for the finale, nor will she ever be mentioned again after this week...

11:00PM Still no people. CBS is trying hide something from us. This could be another night were a HG disappears and is never heard from again, like the Justin from NY with Krista and the knife....

OBVIOUSLY GO4it ia a relative of Chima's...and NOW she's "ON" everyone's "IT" list!! POOR BABY...need a blankie to cry into!

Actually I didn't care for the woman from day one. I'm just kind of fed up with the extreme garbage that gets posted to dump on anybody

Good grief you have somebody with a Martys handle/user name "Chief Slapaho" attacking a reality TV competitor for their behaviour in BB. How ridiculous is that.

Women who are not more offended by that user name should be ashamed to criticize a reality TV contestant instead

Actually I didn't care for the woman from day one. I'm just kind of fed up with the extreme garbage that gets posted to dump on anybody

Good grief you have somebody with a Martys handle/user name "Chief Slapaho" attacking a reality TV competitor for their behaviour in BB. How ridiculous is that.

Women who are not more offended by that user name should be ashamed to criticize a reality female TV contestant instead

OK GO4it at least if you are going to post get the name of the site you are posting at right... This isn't MARTY'S it's MORTY'S... And stop quoting yourself please... That just causes the server to have probems and people can't get on, and I think it just might get you banned if you do it to much...

Archived