Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It isn't as if I would PAY to see chima on tv. Well, I MIGHT pay to see her on WIPEOUT if I got to be in charge of the controls.

You might get She-Bitch on Wipeout, but there is no way you would ever get Knat there!! She hates water.... A week with no shower proves it!!!

if ya wanna see her tossing it into the hot tub ... and the reaction of everyone with audio ... its on flashback from yesterday right at the start 10pm camera 2 ... within the first minute or so gnat runs the mic to her..

here is the good fisherman gnat attempting to fetch the mic outta the hot tub

140i334.jpg

We all know that insecure people overcompensate by "acting" superior........I think Chima has such an obvious fear of men, certainly caused by what was done to her, she acts overly aggressive towards them (and any females who like or want them)...........it's a shame if none of her friends and/or family has pointed this out to her and convinced her to go for help.............if they did try, shame on her. Maybe watching herself on this show will convince her to get help.........I hope so, if only for those she'll continue to victimize if she doesn't.

Also, I think she will see this all as a "victory" for her........Michele put her up and because of Chima's actions, Michele was taken down from HOH.

Too bad cbs will edit everything. I know she threw a fit, and the mic thing and all...I just want to see what she did that made her get thrown off. I mean, she hadn't done anything we haven't seen before...other than ruining equipment, but reports have said they were just gonna make her pay for that...so something really nuts must have gone down! Oh well, what sucks is chima gone puts nat closer to winning. Natalie is a brat.

Too bad cbs will edit everything. I know she threw a fit, and the mic thing and all...I just want to see what she did that made her get thrown off. I mean, she hadn't done anything we haven't seen before...other than ruining equipment, but reports have said they were just gonna make her pay for that...so something really nuts must have gone down! Oh well, what sucks is chima gone puts nat closer to winning. Natalie is a brat.

I can't wait to see what she did to get the boot. I guess Grodner didn't have the hots for her!

I can't wait to see what she did to get the boot. I guess Grodner didn't have the hots for her!

Hey Snaps, lol... It started with her throwing her $5000 mic into the hot tub, and snowballed from there... She was completely defiant towards BB all of last night!!!

Hey Snaps, lol... It started with her throwing her $5000 mic into the hot tub, and snowballed from there... She was completely defiant towards BB all of last night!!!

She was defiant because they were telling her to stop doing whatever she was doing I assume. If BB actually told her to stop doing something that would be a first, because in the past they didn't get too much involved in that kind of stuff.

Don't forget (rumor has it, She-ma caused it) CBS had to rearrange the live Thursday (last) show to taping earlier in the day. That had to have cost CBS $$. And the outrage of the viewers and fans.

My understanding was BB told her to behave for the live program, but she couldn't be trusted (as she proved in the eviction of Braden speech, live). Then add on to what she did after and up to last nite. I don't think CBS, and Affilates, could take the chance of her running their show, and destroying their ruputation.

She broke a ton of BB rules, and got the boot. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Okay everyone here knows how I feel about chima!!!!So don't think I am defending her,only stating something fairly obvious to me...

CBS can issue any statement they want, saying THEY kicked her off the show for violating BB rules, does that make it so, or true???

CBS would be perceived in a much better light if they kicked her out,rather her quitting, simply because they were reciveing heavy pressure about some of the things coming out of her mouth;ie:terrorist,twin towers references. The ground swell of public outrage was not the usual BB fans complaining, she is a bitch,she is a bad person kind of thing,but was growing much deeper because people that normally don't even watch BB were getting in on the act, and exerting pressure on CBS.

All I am saying is, it was to CBS advantage to say they booted her rather than she QUIT, I guess we will see.. They have the DR tapes of what happened after she went through those doors.As far as I'm concerned the jury is still out whether CBS fired her or she QUIT, show us the tape where you FIRED her, just them saying it doesn't convince me!

CBS let the genie out the bottle when they let Dick get away with his terrible behavior. The HG this season especially seemed hell bent on topping him. They will stick with the official story of kicking her out in order to set an example for future HG.

I think she did quit from earlier reports and current HG statements on the feeds. Whatever, she's gone and hopefully so is that type of behavior.

Don't forget (rumor has it, She-ma caused it) CBS had to rearrange the live Thursday (last) show to taping earlier in the day. That had to have cost CBS $$. And the outrage of the viewers and fans.

My understanding was BB told her to behave for the live program, but she couldn't be trusted (as she proved in the eviction of Braden speech, live). Then add on to what she did after and up to last nite. I don't think CBS, and Affilates, could take the chance of her running their show, and destroying their ruputation.

She broke a ton of BB rules, and got the boot. Good riddance to bad garbage.

If you want proof that they tried to get her to behave, watch the end of Thursday's show. As they are standing in the backyard at the end of the show Chima says "if you don't want me to cuss, then let me inside right now". She was testing the boundaries then, so I can imagine what she was doing when she didn't care anymore. There are reports of her screaming at AG, which are just rumor, but I can see her doing it.

They had to do something. HG don't run the show BB does. She was portrayed as the "angry black woman" and editing it that way was not necessary. We saw it all for ourselves. She was seething after the live show wanting to get back in the house and off the air. She wanted to flip out...Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

Natalie won't get near winning.... Jordan will put her and Lydia up and with any luck Nat will fly out the door thursday night

Chima already has a statement she "released" I saw on Sucks, but sorry don't have link. It was short, poorly written and sounded bitter just like her, even told America to quit hating on her now that she's left the house. I was like, "Say WHAT?"

Chima already has a statement she "released" I saw on Sucks, but sorry don't have link. It was short, poorly written and sounded bitter just like her, even told America to quit hating on her now that she's left the house. I was like, "Say WHAT?"

LMAO.... yah that will work

Found her statement

http://www.examiner.com/x...e-chat-with-Chima-Simone

Hi Thomas. Yes, I did in fact quit the show, although there are reports on EW from CBS to the contrary. Big Brother would like everyone to believe I was kicked off for not following the rules, but I went to the producers repeatedly over the past couple of days wanting to leave....wanting out of that house!

As crazy as that house is, the producers NEVER want the world to think or know that we houseguests DO LEAVE when it becomes futile to stay. I lost faith in the show & my ability to remain committed to this game. All of the remaining housemates know I wanted to leave and that is why any conversation concerning me is cut in the live feed because they don't want America to hear the truth about my voluntary departure.

Do you really believe that I would be expelled for tossing my microphone when past houseguests have only been kicked off for violence & threats of violence? You know better, as do I.

It's better that I left. I did what was best for me in this game and that was to leave. When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. I have no regrets. As cliche' as it sounds, until the public is a part of a human pressure cooker, then the judgements should cease.

I find it interesting that my personal attacks on Russell have been highlighted, but his attacks on me pushed under a rug. Selective portrayals? I think so. Russell did terrorize the house, especially the women in the house. Why America constantly finds men attacking women okay, yet vilifies the woman defending herself, will always confound me. But what's done is done, now BB fans can find a new woman to hate. I didn't sign up for what I was exposed to & I left gladly. It was the principle of the matter, the $500,000 prize be damned. That's all for now! Take Care...

When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless.

What?? Ronnie even told them about the Coup powers that he'd seen from a previous season. She needs to watch the show... CBS didn't know she would win HOH that week and that it would be Jeff who won the power. Heck, we were voting long before she won HOH and really, none of us ever thought she would win anything.

As for her fight with Russell being highlighted: I don't think there's anyone out there who doesn't think a woman shouldn't stand up to a man. It's the fact that she compared herself to the Twin Towers, said he was Iraq, then tore apart his family. Before that comment, I "understood" what she meant about how Russell terrorizes ppl. BB even tried to highlight that by showing how he went after Ronnie, Lydia, Michelle, and Chima. But then Chima went too far with her verbal attacks on him.

She's the type of person who will never be "wrong" though. She has it in her head that she was a victim and thus lacks ownership of her own actions.

Archived