Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

CBS Entertainment Releases

08.15.2009CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother:

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs...elease?id=22496

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the post. I am glad the evicted her as ahe was breaking so many rules. CBS finally sets an example of what happens when you break house rules. Way to go CBS.

I'm sure Chima was very dramatic being dragged out of the BB house by the security guards, just like Diana Ross in "Lady Sings the Blues"....

LMFAO!!!! I can see that too.

Chima has also been banned from doing any media on Viacom owned stations (MTV, VH1, BET) etc.

Yes, I heard Keving telling Lydia that a little while ago. He said that she screwed herself in her line of work.

oi8yls.jpg

i almost forgot to put this due to how the whole event went down

I hope they called her a taxi because she would have had one helluva wait for a bus in that part of town. Couldn't have happened to a nastier person. I am thrilled that chima is history. Had she not gone, I would have. (oops! did that sound like her?)

i am so glad that she-man is gone. If anyone deserved an AG boot up the a$$ on the way out the door it was her rude, unappreciative self. She was a beautiful woman but her behavior made her very, very ugly. She should have never made it on the show with her history. she was to mentally unstable for this kind of show and stress. Being recorded 24/7 will show your true colors. Chima was a nasty person any way you look at it. C-YA, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! haha I bet she's still trying to pull AGs boot out of her a$$ as we speak.

she's not a stable person[yet]. i think she thought healing was complete-but she's a wreck. not at all rational behavior from someone her age due to something upsetting her in a game. on tv! her supposed field. i truly feel for her family and hope she seeks treatment-you can't live w/ that kind of anger.

Archived