Saturday, August 15th

obsyr

Saucy1, if only 6 Hg in jury and they vote a 3-3 and America has a say so...America's vote is a tie breaker and therefore changes the game forever.......personally I would not want to be a part of that.

Oh yea sorry, I'm a little slow on the uptake! lol

I see what you are saying...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think America's Vote could be used ONLY as a tie breaker....

but remember guys...the BB rule book is a deep mystery to us commoners....which means IMO they can do anything they want...

Agree, and posted the tie-breaker scenario in another thread.

I think BB/AG jumped at the chance to get rid of chimapet when she trashed her mic. She's been very controversial with the viewers and she's not well-liked. BB would have to have a legit reason to kick her out and since she's not blacked anyone's eyes or anything, the next best thing was to hit her where it hurts when she was already in a fragile state. The pocket book. They knew when she was told she'd have to pay thousands for that mic that she'd walk out. That's what they wanted, imo. AG probably patted herself on the back, said "good job" then went back to bed. Lydia and Shat aren't going anywhere as long as they have the chance to be with Jesse.

Oh I have no doubt that Chima DOR'd and has big plans on getting a lawyer and suing Big Brother for being "wronged".

She kept saying they usurped her HOH and that they would not get away with it.

Ya I am thinking she thinks she can get Al Sharpton to help her out. (delusional)

Hopefully any lawyer she contacts will take one look at her contract and tell her too bad. Part of the contract says expect the unexpected and there will be twists that can change the game. I'm just guessing that's what the contract says but I'm sure CBS has covered their butt very well.

:argue:

Guaranteed. I'd bet CBS has an entire huge lawfirm who works for them exclusively. You can bet they're covered every which way you can be covered. She can sue--if she can find an attorney to take her case, which is highly unlikely. Would she win if she did find that lawyer? Not a chance in hell, imo.

Hopefully any lawyer she contacts will take one look at her contract and tell her too bad. Part of the contract says expect the unexpected and there will be twists that can change the game. I'm just guessing that's what the contract says but I'm sure CBS has covered their butt very well.

:argue:

If the hg's could sue that easily everyone in BB8 would be entitled to sue since they lost due to AP, especially Dustin.

I have a feeling it's not all over yet..I think they will bring someone back and the house guest get to vote who..Didn't they do that on one of the other shows before? They sent them to private rooms and they held up signs who they wanted back. This is big brother and ya just don't know whats going to be next.

If the hg's could sue that easily everyone in BB8 would be entitled to sue since they lost due to AP, especially Dustin.
Absolutely. She can't sue a show that she knew all about going in. The catch phrase is "expect the unexpected". She's just pissed that her nominees were taken down. Had she been a "strong, smart woman" she would have stayed in the game and gone after Jeff and Jordan. She's just a weak sister.

Sure it would be nice to see Michele nominate another hg and have an eviction BUT, to be fair there needs to be a new HoH. imho

There's a pretty simple solution here:

-No double-eviction on Thursday.

-Michelle puts up a replacement nomination for Chima after POV ceremony.

-America is the 7th juror.

Michele needs to replace Chima before the POV competition because only 6 of the 7 will play.

Sure it would be nice to see Michele nominate another hg and have an eviction BUT, to be fair there needs to be a new HoH. imho

Why? She won HOH fair and square. It's not her fault her nominee DOR'd. She should still get to replace her.

Michele needs to replace Chima before the POV competition because only 6 of the 7 will play.

Why? She won HOH fair and square. It's not her fault her nominee DOR'd. She should still get to replace her.

Lydia kissing up to Michelle now.

Michelle trying to talk to Lydia about all the weird stuff going on an people moving personal belongings. Lydia said it was all Natalie. Lydia says she has 2 tee shirts missing that Jessie gave her.

Why does Michelle even bother talking to her.

Lydia said that Chima's picture has not "greyed" out.

Lydia is moaning how it sucks being on the outside.

I finally fell asleep last night when the feeds were down.........I kind of figured production was going to do SOMETHING after Chima tossed her mic in the hot tub.......... heard they got Allison out of bed (lol)

BB could make one of those full size cutouts of Chima. Over the next few days they could stand it in different places, have it lay in bed a lot, put it up at the POV comp with the golf club leaning against it, etc. Then on eviction night, it would be placed on the block chair and when the votes are cast to evict it, they all walk it to the door and toss it out. Eviction by effigy.

Archived