Saturday, August 15th

obsyr

I watched all 3 hours of BB Afterdark and was actually embarassed for those 3 classless females. What the heck is wrong with Chima for god's sake. They said for her to put on her microphone and her response is ramblings of a crazy lady and flipping them off. Then when she was told to exchange her microphone she said no and Kevin (dummy) went in and did it for her. Why does she throw herself on the ground and throw a tantrum like all other 2 year olds.

I just hope that Jeff and Russell can keep themselves calm and not lose it. I'm 99% sure that Jordan and Michele will remain calm...good thing they have each other. My husband laughed tonight when he walked by the TV and Jeff said, if they put hot sauce on my clothes I'm going to light theirs on fire. Ah, yes, my sweet Jeff. Gotta love him.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chima hoarding and bitching about food now. asked jordan and them if anyone ate the cheetos. everyone said no but russell didn't answer her (she said). So she went and got some of his hats out of his drawer, wrapped them in a have not blanket and hid them in the have not room.

Her parents must be so proud.

It is true? Did the bitch leave? She-ma, leave on her own or by BB request? How interesting. Sore losser. Can't even stay for the rest of the show. Tho no skin off my butt. I'm glad she's gone. If in fact it's true, I'm trying to find out.

I hope it was everyone who wrote in or watching the boards that got her sick ass kicked out. I have never seen such a poor sport in my life. Who the Flock did she think she was? Very ghetto and very pathetic. for someone who thought she was so classy and above everyone proved to be the total opposite. Jeff actually had more class than her to not retort and try to get even with all the crap her and lyd and nat did. SHIPP! I wanna slap her in the juicy fruit lips!

I have never seen such a poor sport in my life. Who the Flock did she think she was? Very ghetto and very pathetic.

i could not agree more... been thinking the poor sport thought all day ...

ya know its interesting her side was in power week after week after week... jeff and his crew were beaten down over and over... then things flip and she can't even handle staying in the house...

nuclear meltdown within 48 hrs of her side getting the knockout punch by jeff... unbelievable really... poor sport/sore loser doesnt even come close to describing her...

I hope it was everyone who wrote in or watching the boards that got her sick ass kicked out. I have never seen such a poor sport in my life. Who the Flock did she think she was? Very ghetto and very pathetic. for someone who thought she was so classy and above everyone proved to be the total opposite. Jeff actually had more class than her to not retort and try to get even with all the crap her and lyd and nat did. SHIPP! I wanna slap her in the juicy fruit lips!

LOL LOL LOL me too!!!

Like I said, I think maybe chima has some real problems and I don't think J&J&M and even russell, past a point, should have had to deall with someone with those kinds of problems. It had escalated and with minions like lydia and natalie it probably would only have escalated more. Sooner or later, it likely would have become physical and BB would possibly have had to face some blame.

They started hoarding food and doing all kinds of weird stuff. I agree there were some serious issues emerging with Chima. We always say these people are crazy but you're right, she really has some psychological problems. She should never have been allowed on the show. I'm glad she's gone and hope her family gets her some help.

When I turned off the feeds last night, I told my fiance that I would be suprised if she was still here this morning.... :animated_rotfl:

Gnat and Lydia won't walk.... if they do... they can't be in the jury house with The Great Lord Jessie.

I am still wondering how people this insane made it on to the show.

I don't think BB can bring back anyone but Jessie. But if they him back, he should just replace Chima on the block. Hell for that matter, they should just bring back Kaysar, at least this time he would definately make jury.

With Chima-bitch gone, this would be an excellent opportunity to do an "America's Jury Vote" for the winner.

Personally, I do not like the idea of America Voting in the final outcome. This is not a populaity contest which is how we all tend to cast our votes for things. I do like we get to vote during the BB season for certain moves in the game and award of cash at the end (don't like voting for food, thats just silly to me), but they are the ones in the game, they lived and played with the players, it should be as it has been their decision.

JMO

great post

No to bringing Jesse back. He has had 2 tries at BB and has lost both times. It would be unfair to bring him back as he & his w##### would be after Jeff as he made the biggest play of the season. CBS needs to figure this out w/o bringing Jesse back.

JMO, but I can't see her just walking like that. She could have won POV and taken herself off. Worst case she goes to jury house with Jessie and gets pampered probably and probably have most of her alliance there with her soon.

Doesn't she forfeit money for leaving? After all this, she would just walk away? I just got the live feeds today so I don't know, did she give any indication she was quitting?

Seems funny to me that last nights feeds (from what I read on Mortys) BB didn't show Lydia, Nat or Kev, which makes me think they know why she left and how and were probably talking about it so BB wouldn't show them.

IDK but it doesn't feel right to me that she left on her own...just sayin.

What happens now? They can't play POV without another nom, they should have a chance to save themselves too. I really hope they don't bring back Jessie, that would be a slap against Jeff. They could decide not to have the DE now but they still need another nom.

Archived