Folks in the SouthEast ...

shann

Joy, you wouldn't have to fly, you could drive. I lived in MA for 6 years ( I went to UMass ), and drove home (S.Carolina) alot. It's really not a bad drive. If you take the back way instead of 95, it's much quicker too. :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't come for sure either way.. Oklahoma is a lil bit too far from that..

BUT being a outsider wanting to read, I bet you could get Alot more people to come if it were a convention afterwards (I would think)

But It would be cool if you could get a Bunch of BB HG together to watch the finale together (Though many times in past finales Former HG is in the Audience.)

Now a convention during the START of a new season would be kewl!! If we drew a line from the tip to Alaska to the bottom tip of Florida, then another line from the tip of Vermont to the bottom tip of California, where the two lines crossed...thats the dab nabit middle...lets meet there!!! :)

duh: Not Conneticut...or is it Main at the very top...dam old timers, now I gotta find a map....

Now a convention during the START of a new season would be kewl!! If we drew a line from the tip to Alaska to the bottom tip of Florida, then another line from the tip of Vermont to the bottom tip of California, where the two lines crossed...thats the dab nabit middle...lets meet there!!! :)

duh: Not Conneticut...or is it Main at the very top...dam old timers, now I gotta find a map....

Well, if we did that, we would end up in

map.jpg

map_of_kansas.gif

photo_US_KS_24_24288_5014.jpg

COLBY KANSAS... with a total population of 5,450 as of the 2000 census.

Now, I grew up in a town with about 5K people.. not much to do.. So, you might need another strategy.. haha

---

King, I'll be in OK in a couple of weeks! Specifically, in Stillwater!! :)

Go Pokes!! (OSU Cowboys!)

Great place..

Hey I am from Missouri, and Kansas is about 6 blocks from me,lol Us Missourians don't claim Kansas,lol, I work in Kansas tho. It's sorta complicated, SurgarB would know

That's ok 123, we'll see where you are at the end of the season ;)... I am so sorry about the arse whooping our DAWGS are about to inflict on your cowboys... I'll lubs ya anyways :)...

I'm still waiting on people to let me know something... Right now we have 3 down for finale night, but more willing to wait until after the season and then set something up as a convention...

Yana, BBinSavannah, Slimcruz ... I wubs you! :wub:

King, I seem to recall being in the stands in 2006 when the Sooners came to Athens. UGA had a young offense while the Sooners supposedly had a prolific offense and one of the best quarterbacks that year ... yet the Dawgs won 35-14! AND there seemed to be a nice showing by a then-sophomore quarterback, Joe Cox ... who just so happens to be starting this year! ;) Hopefully I'll be seeing similar results from section 120 of the Boone Pickens Stadium in two weeks!

Ok ... sorry, I'll take my FB talk to the sports section now. :lol:

Ok, back to BB talk ... (sorry for the digression) ... Let's have a show of hands, or just a show of replies.

Can you come to a SouthEastern Morty's gathering?

Would you rather have a gathering for the Finale or afterwards for a mini-convention?

Where would you be willing to drive to, Atlanta or Chattavegas, I mean Chattanooga?

Based on your answers above, would you be needing a hotel room?

Do a copy/paste like we do in the prediction thread! :D

I'll start:

Gathering? Yes

Finale or mini-convo? Finale

Atlanta or Chattanooga? Either

Hotel Room? No

Archived