Folks in the SouthEast ...

shann

Oh man shan that's after the finale, but maybe it won't be so bad, if people start coming in on Friday and leave Sunday night or maybe people could come in on Thursday, and leave Sunday... Maybe you could hang out for a while then...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What perfect timing if the Finale is Sunday Sept 20th....It's my big 60 bday and if God is good what a great present to be able to be there!!

Then again, maybe hubby planning a surprise party?? (someone call an remind him I dn't think he knows) ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

^^ my long lost brother

just moments up Pleasant Valley Road......

Moved to So Cal when I was 6 months old, so I have no clue where that is, but I bet my parents do... And you're my Auntie, remember...

I told everyone back a page or so ago that I had talked with Goerge and we were thinking that the finale was going to be on a Tuesday, and that we might have to do it for another night besides finale... So Pinkie's right :)...

Is there anyone from Alabama on the boards?

Hey "auburngirl", I live outside Bham, just east. I haven't been able to get onto "Mortys" for 2 whole days. I had to find another site to visit for updates and then watch BBAD. It sucked. Anyways, if you want to message me.

:party_smilie: So happy to be able to get back onto Morty's

So...

are we thinking a gathering on finale night is something to consider?

Wallys in Chattanooga?

Or someplace else in Chattanooga?

Is Nashville to far away?

i would so love to meet you guys but i run a small farm in waverly tn. down the road from loretta lynns place so its very hard for me to get away but i will enjoy reading about it

I also would love to meet everyone but I don't do planes>>>>>>>>>> from the beautiful state of MA.

Personally I want to do this, but I need everyone that WILL come to give me a date they will come so I am able to contact the hotels and set up a good rate for anyone staying from out of town, and that's another thing I need you to post, IF you will need a hotel room, cause I need to know how many we will need in our block... Also I need to know who y'all want me to talk to about being there, as far as past houseguests are concerned, or do you all think it would be better to wait and hold a Big Brother convention AFTER the finale, and maybe Jeff and Jordan and the rest of them can be there???

Yana, If you held like a BB convention after the finale, I would be more likely to come because I just moved and my money is funny, but could get it together for a little later date. I would love to meet the ppl I chat with on these boards. Noone where I work or play watches BB,lol, I live is Knasas City Missouri, not far from Tn, and have driven thru Tn many times, but would prolly fly for this trip.

put me down for a vote to meet on the finale night...

and also I'd be happy to plan on attending a reunion/convention after the season ends, over a weekend or something...

Archived