24 replies to this topic

#21 Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (A_BB_Aholic @ Aug 14 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GO4it, spot on description of this years "gameplay". As for the original question...that's why AC was able to mess with stuff...cause its not a penalty. Or maybe its the other way around and ED figured out you could mess with people stuff after AC did it with the mustard. Chicken or the egg, I guess...either way...you can hide stuff, scrub toilets with stuff, pour tea on stuff, even break cigarrettes. Right? I have a vaugue memory of ED's broken cigs, maybe...

No this isn't right... The tooth brush had to be replaced, she had to make up a story about dropping it in the toilet... What did pouring tea over Jen's head destroy??? The cigarrettes were replaced also... The shirt that mustard was squirted on was also replaced, it just wasn't shown on TV... ED told me about it...

#22 rosebudmom

rosebudmom

• Pip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:58 PM

Messing with poeple's property is pretty bad but messing with people personally is even worse. Why do BB producers do nothing about Natalie?

#23 Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:16 PM

I believe that there should be a penalty added if houseguest's mess with the property of other people. I didn't think so before, but after seeing Nat with Michelle's birth control case, I changed my mind.

#24 joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

I heard Natalie telling Kevin that she got warnings during the season. She should have got money taken away.

#25 thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Cathy @ Sep 25 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that there should be a penalty added if houseguest's mess with the property of other people. I didn't think so before, but after seeing Nat with Michelle's birth control case, I changed my mind.

I had NO IDEA she was messing with her BC pills - just when I think I've heard all the rotten sh*t that Nat has done, she pulls another rabbit out of her ass

she is beyond lowlife scum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users