messing with people property

WOODY

I thought in past seasons people got in trouble for messing with other houseguests property? (Except for the Americas choice when we told them to do something) Why last night was it ok for chima, natalie and possibly lydia to through russell, jeff and jordans stuff around and take jeffs sheets? And big brother wants them to stay and offers them makeup to keep them there befause they threatened to leave. I wouldn't miss Chima one bit!

Just a thought.

It just goes to show how pitiful they are. Did Jeff go around doing that when the "other" side took out Braden then Laura then Casey? No he didn't because he is a mature person who knows this is just a game. I am always amazed at how each year it is the same. The side that is saying nasty personal bashes against other house guests, THINK they are so wonderful.

YES.............what's up with that? Although I do notice even in real life that when a boss or someone in authority is talking to a whole group about bad actions of some, the ones it's INTENDED for NEVER think it's them!

Jessie's bitter, grieving widows dumped out Russell's suitcase, hid his rosary, dumped nerds into Jeff's hat, and hid 3 pillows and blankets from the have-not room. Surely the candy in the hat could be considered damage to Jeff's property?

Yeah Chima is a real piece of Sh!tma.

Shes 34 years old???? 34???? really??? 34!!! Thirty effin four years old and shes is acting like that.....

I see more maturity at a Chucky Cheese.

Oh well Jeff is showing why he was picked by America and why most of America is happy that he not only got Jessie out, but pissed off one and broke the hearts of two

I wonder if they did at least get a warning about losing part of their stipend because Chima said something to Lyd about it last night, warning her..........Lyd said, she wouldn't do whatever it was, then,'cause she wanted the $$ for shopping.............not only are they wicked biotches, they are shallow,money grubbing, wicked biotches.

While childish to mess with stuff it has been part of BB forever. This is pretty low level stuff too

I'm not overly impressed by any of the houseguests this year.

Everybody seems to love Jeff and Jordan. And they appear to be nice folks. But hey this is a game and quite frankly neither of them has bothered to play it so far. The Coup was awarded to them for being what? Nice? Attractive? They have had power handed to them. I hope BB nevers uses this baloney again. It's a popularity contest. Might as well scrub the season and just vote for a winner. Coup D'Etat should have been a secret competition as they have done in the past

even Russell plays the game. Nobody likes the guy but at least he is in there. Chima while unpopular also plays the game. ronnie was a great game player who if folks really wanted to see something interesting would have given him Coup D'Etat. Funny how America wants to punish those that play and reward those that just sit back and float and look attractive and "nice".

Messing with folks stuff is the least of the problems in BB this year

GO4it, spot on description of this years "gameplay". As for the original question...that's why AC was able to mess with stuff...cause its not a penalty. Or maybe its the other way around and ED figured out you could mess with people stuff after AC did it with the mustard. Chicken or the egg, I guess...either way...you can hide stuff, scrub toilets with stuff, pour tea on stuff, even break cigarrettes. Right? I have a vaugue memory of ED's broken cigs, maybe...

They are always so worried about how BB portrays them, yet BB doesn't have to do a thing these 3 just give them plenty of material on their own.

We had the debate at work this morning about who has played well so far this season. Jessie may want to fault America for his demise, but it's his own fault. The biggest problem HGs have is letting power of HOH go to their head, either personally having it or being in an alliance with the HOH.

A quick review...

Week 1-Jessie is HOH

Week 2-Ronnie is HOH, Jessie has an alliance with Ronnie and is not a target

Week 3-Jessie is HOH

Week 4-Russell is HOH, Jessie has/had an alliance with Russell and is not a target

Week 5-Chima is HOH, Jessie has an alliance with Chima and is not a target.

For FIVE weeks Jessie was in control of the game! What did he do wrong, so that Jeff would want to use the Coup D'Etat power and have Jessie evicted? hmmmm, maybe Julie Chen hit the nail on the head, when she asked Jessie why he layed around sleeping for 12 hours a day, when he KNEW there was this mystery power out there, he suspected Jeff had it, he suspected Jeff would use it on Jessie, and he suspected he would be going out of the house... WHY did Jessie not spend those five weeks of safety PLAYING THE GAME and work the others to ensure his safety? Because he let the power of HOH go to his head, tricked himself into thinking he would be ok, and instead worried about who liked him more, Natalie, Lydia, or himself. I don't want to hear Jessie or anyone else blame America for voting him out. He has only himself to blame...

While childish to mess with stuff it has been part of BB forever. This is pretty low level stuff too

I'm not overly impressed by any of the houseguests this year.

Everybody seems to love Jeff and Jordan. And they appear to be nice folks. But hey this is a game and quite frankly neither of them has bothered to play it so far. The Coup was awarded to them for being what? Nice? Attractive? They have had power handed to them. I hope BB nevers uses this baloney again. It's a popularity contest. Might as well scrub the season and just vote for a winner. Coup D'Etat should have been a secret competition as they have done in the past

even Russell plays the game. Nobody likes the guy but at least he is in there. Chima while unpopular also plays the game. ronnie was a great game player who if folks really wanted to see something interesting would have given him Coup D'Etat. Funny how America wants to punish those that play and reward those that just sit back and float and look attractive and "nice".

Messing with folks stuff is the least of the problems in BB this year

I kindly disagree. I think Jeff is playing the game and has been. The "other" side has knocked him down so much. He is not the type to go around planting seeds and talking mad sh*t about someone. He just plays the game differently than the sneaky type of people. As for Jordan at first I did not feel she was play the game at all. Last night it hit me. She realized early on that everyone would get rid of each other and she would just need to sit back and play nice until needed to do otherwise. If you watch her diary room comments she watches the other houseguest closely and don't forget she did hand on a lot longer than anyone would have guessed in that endurance recently.

The only one not playing IMO is Lydia. She wanted to coast by hanging on to Jessie (literally). Only really doing anything when her butt is on the block and it is only complaining to Kevin.

We had the debate at work this morning about who has played well so far this season. Jessie may want to fault America for his demise, but it's his own fault. The biggest problem HGs have is letting power of HOH go to their head, either personally having it or being in an alliance with the HOH.

A quick review...

Week 1-Jessie is HOH

Week 2-Ronnie is HOH, Jessie has an alliance with Ronnie and is not a target

Week 3-Jessie is HOH

Week 4-Russell is HOH, Jessie has/had an alliance with Russell and is not a target

Week 5-Chima is HOH, Jessie has an alliance with Chima and is not a target.

For FIVE weeks Jessie was in control of the game! What did he do wrong, so that Jeff would want to use the Coup D'Etat power and have Jessie evicted? hmmmm, maybe Julie Chen hit the nail on the head, when she asked Jessie why he layed around sleeping for 12 hours a day, when he KNEW there was this mystery power out there, he suspected Jeff had it, he suspected Jeff would use it on Jessie, and he suspected he would be going out of the house... WHY did Jessie not spend those five weeks of safety PLAYING THE GAME and work the others to ensure his safety? Because he let the power of HOH go to his head, tricked himself into thinking he would be ok, and instead worried about who liked him more, Natalie, Lydia, or himself. I don't want to hear Jessie or anyone else blame America for voting him out. He has only himself to blame...

He even knew he had a high chance of going home this week but did nothing. The small attempts he made looked half a$$ to me. I would think a 2nd time around Jessie would have played a better game.

chim/nat/and lyd are the new manson girls to me. if that's great gameplay, i'm missing it. between the three of them they've won 1 competition. they're poor sports and hags and NOT strong women, but little babies who tantrum if they don't get their way. chima's grandparents are lovely people-she needs to spend some time w/ them asap.

Jessie and his widows whinning about him not being able to play for POV and safety,is BS.

Jessie as said before knew he was in trouble with the coup,if he didn't win POV,his only real assurance of being SAFE.

The only way to assure playing for POV was to have chima nominate him for eviction therefore allowing him a certain spot in POV comp,but jessie wasn't willing to play the game that hard,and take that chance ..bye bye Jessie!

GO4it, spot on description of this years "gameplay". As for the original question...that's why AC was able to mess with stuff...cause its not a penalty. Or maybe its the other way around and ED figured out you could mess with people stuff after AC did it with the mustard. Chicken or the egg, I guess...either way...you can hide stuff, scrub toilets with stuff, pour tea on stuff, even break cigarrettes. Right? I have a vaugue memory of ED's broken cigs, maybe...

No this isn't right... The tooth brush had to be replaced, she had to make up a story about dropping it in the toilet... What did pouring tea over Jen's head destroy??? The cigarrettes were replaced also... The shirt that mustard was squirted on was also replaced, it just wasn't shown on TV... ED told me about it...

• 4 weeks later...

Messing with poeple's property is pretty bad but messing with people personally is even worse. Why do BB producers do nothing about Natalie?

• 3 weeks later...
I believe that there should be a penalty added if houseguest's mess with the property of other people. I didn't think so before, but after seeing Nat with Michelle's birth control case, I changed my mind.

I had NO IDEA she was messing with her BC pills - just when I think I've heard all the rotten sh*t that Nat has done, she pulls another rabbit out of her ass

she is beyond lowlife scum

Archived