Friday, August 14th

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lydia also reminds me of Marlene Dietrich character in one of her old movies Morocco in the 30s when she played a whore who fell in love with Gary Cooper, who was in the French Foreign Legion. So when the troop marched into the desert, Marlene left all her stuff and followed him through the desert as a camp follower. Jesse is no Gary Cooper and Lydia isn't fit to lick Marlene's butt.

Can you all believe Lydia is up in the HoH kissing BOTH Michele and Jordan's @ssses???

well its smart ... this first night they HAVE to spend time with michelle... whether they want to or not doesnt matter.... will be intersting to see which side leaves the room first... they all seem to be camping out

It's not about Michele really, my post... It was all about the fact she is kissing Jordan's butt after calling her a whore...

chima is drunk. her and lydia barge in on the hoh room to do lydia's hair. michelle is rolling her eyes at them.

Yeah it's funny, but it was Lydia asking Jordan if she wanted to use her dye that I thought was a little over the line after saying Jordan's a ho then saying no wait she's a whore, right doesn't a whore do what her pimp tells her to do... I know it's just me, but that really bothers me...

Yana lydiot is suffering from TRANSFERANCE!!! I agree with you wholeheartedly!

If jessie had told Lydiot to do russell because he needed something from him, or a vote ,or favor,I have absolutely no doubt she would have complied!!!

Yeah it's funny, but it was Lydia asking Jordan if she wanted to use her dye that I thought was a little over the line after saying Jordan's a ho then saying no wait she's a whore, right doesn't a whore do what her pimp tells her to do... I know it's just me, but that really bothers me...

I know it's sad that someone can be so two-faced. I said before I betcha someone tells jordan this week that lydia said that.

I know then Jordan said I'll let you sleep up here alone tonight since it's your first night, and Michele was like NOOOOOOOOO... I think she doesn't want Chima and crew up there bullying here...

I know then Jordan said I'll let you sleep up here alone tonight since it's your first night, and Michele was like NOOOOOOOOO... I think she doesn't want Chima and crew up there bullying here...

Good. She is close with jordan and knows she is geniune and sweet. And will take up for her if need be.

WOW watching Lydia/Natalie and Chima crying over Jesse... It's like Cappy redux.. Its just to much I had to leave the room to get Chocolate!! I think tomorrow there will be a Jesse shrine..

They are still not playing for themselves! Stupid bitches! Lydia and Nat care about Jessie more than themselves!

WOW watching Lydia/Natalie and Chima crying over Jesse... It's like Cappy redux.. Its just to much I had to leave the room to get Chocolate!! I think tomorrow there will be a Jesse shrine..

That's what I thought too (and couldn't stop laughing at the Jesse memorial :animated_rotfl: )...we are seeing the Nerd Herd 2 and I think I dislike this group more than the first with all of their bad behavior and poor sportsmanship and then have the nerve to bring up playing with ethics. Have they never seen this game before? They are making major blunders by playing this game so personally and vindictively.

At least the lines now seem to be drawn and personally I am pretty happy where they fell. I just hope Russell can keep his cool this week and not blow it with Michelle.

GO JEFF/JORDON/MICHELLE/RUSSELL :party_smilie:

J/J are keeping a tight leash on Russ and he & Mich hugged it out (once again)

I am just SO happy that FINALLY the good guys are taking over the HOH room..........M & J had a sleep over and she even suggested that J&J stay in the HOH room one night alone............according to Mich, it's a "team" HOH, which is really nice on her part.

Next best BB move of this season will be putting Chima on the block..........hopefully, she'll go off and go through with her threats to leave.

So far, I'm impressed and happy with Michele's actions as Hoh...as short as it's been. She's solidified her alliance with J/J/R; had a 1 on 1 with Russ about F2 and getting him to apologize and admit he was paranoid about her; had a nice talk with Kevin....keeping him on friendly terms; but most of all...she's seems to be leaning toward a Chima and Natalie nomination! Oh happy days!!! (please, please please...just follow through on it now Michele!)

The Jessie memorial service was one of the funniest moments I've seen so far this season...when they all started crying, I was laughing so hard I started to cry too. :smilielol:

I am in complete disbelief that these 3 fools acted like that about that egotistical pin-headed d-bag! I really hope BB does a segment on that...complete with organ music (oh the memories of Jameka :giggle:)

Archived