Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told you guys already she didn't win a medal at the junior olympics....

I have it on good authority, she won a medal at the WESTMINSTER KENNEL CLUB!!!

YAP YAP YAP :animated_rotfl:

I thought it was because on day-1 she grabbed Jesse's balls and told him "Hey, since you won't be needing these..." then slapped them down her own pants and scratched them, belched, and farted while walking off like a cowboy.

:animated_rotfl:

She does walk like the Duke with her arms out :animated_rotfl:

Thats how Jessie was able to train her so fast as his little puppy

err wait puppy sounds too cute, maybe mutt would be more appropriate

Funny you should say that, MUTT is the division she got the medal in!

This is a quote from the CBS bio site on this year's contestants. She said her last name and it should be easy to find out how old she was when she won her bronze medal.

Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do

This is a quote from the CBS bio site on this year's contestants. She said her last name and it should be easy to find out how old she was when she won her bronze medal.

Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do

I did a search with her first and last name, anything related to that name came up relating BB 11, nothing more. Wouldn't be surprised if she lied, seems she is a master at that, eh?

Just tuned in to nat pleading her case with michelle. Hope michelle can stick to her guns.

Michelle should keep jordan or jeff in the room with her when people come to plead her case like jessie kept nat with him.

I hope she digs a deeper hole for herself. I CANNOT stand the sound of her voice uggggggggghhhhhh

Well sounds like Gnat is going up! Keeping fingers crossed

OH PLEASE BB SHUT GNAT UP

Awkwardddddd

Its always good to see you..

there def. isnt another "Daniele" this season like i hoped.. Though I do love Jordan, she isnt the fighter like our dear Danni was...

I cant wait for a Allstars so I can see her fight again.

I did a search with her first and last name, anything related to that name came up relating BB 11, nothing more. Wouldn't be surprised if she lied, seems she is a master at that, eh?

why what do you mean, she's never lied in this game...ummm........right. How old are you?

Awkwardddddd

Its always good to see you..

there def. isnt another "Daniele" this season like i hoped.. Though I do love Jordan, she isnt the fighter like our dear Danni was...

I cant wait for a Allstars so I can see her fight again.

Hey King,

NO ONE can replace our Danni LOL, but yes I look forward to another AllStars because I know she will be on there!

well, your convo didnt go as planned with Michelle did it? HA!

AND in comes sshheeemmmmaaa UUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Archived