Chima

CeCiMom

She is an ugly person inside, I feel badly for her grandmother, I think she is even embarrassed. I hope she is up and out this week. I'd like to see her go before Gnat. Didn't she get a clue that she was being insulting when Julie asked her if she has any regrets about things she said? She really needs to go.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She is an ugly person inside, I feel badly for her grandmother, I think she is even embarrassed. I hope she is up and out this week. I'd like to see her go before Gnat. Didn't she get a clue that she was being insulting when Julie asked her if she has any regrets about things she said? She really needs to go.

She should have been thrown off the show! Nuff said.

Hello fellow Georgian!!!

I agree with you about the twin towers comment, and I hope they show that comment on the show, but you can place bets on it that it won't be shown...

All it would take is for some group to threaten CBS with a boycott over the comment.

All it would take is for some group to threaten CBS with a boycott over the comment.

I've asked before - how do we get in touch with CBS and start a petition agains Chima?

A YouTube video that goes viral might do it. Right now only the feed people have seen it.

How does one do that MadMarty? I've never posted anything on YouTube.

Since Chima supposedly only freelances for local cable TV out there may some of those guys will see it...she must be horrid to work with....

She's one of the HG's that I know I wouldn't like outside of the house either. Also ronnie, nat, jessie and lydia.

CBS didn't say it she did... They are going to let her get by with calling people names and making her out to look like the good guy??? Hell I'll protest myself!!!

I have never posted one myself, but I'm sure there are people here that know how. Just have to have the right combo of keywords, like CBS, Big Brother, so on and so on. I'm sure a title like CBS promotes racisim would raise some eyebrows...

It's weird how BB would show a horrible comment BB9 Adam made, that got him FIRED, but they won't show all this racist sh*t Chima has been saying since week one.

True dat! And Adam was talking in an off the cuff way... he really loved the work he was doing... just very brash.

They aren't promoting it at all... They've shown it in the past when people have said things that weren't pc... Why let her get by with it??? What's so damn special about her???

Chima has set back race relations decades in a few short weeks. I really tried to like this woman but there is just no there there...she floats through her life playing the race card for her own benefit. Guess when she's up for eviction again she will be calling Michele,Jordan,Jeff, etc. racists...

12:10 p.m.today...Chima to Natalie in the RR "I can't believe that m'fer left his rosary in here. He's not even Catholic he's some extremist Muslim terrorist."

I guess that statement about russ blows some peoples arguments that she is not racist right out of the water...

Chima has set back race relations decades in a few short weeks. I really tried to like this woman but there is just no there there...she floats through her life playing the race card for her own benefit. Guess when she's up for eviction again she will be calling Michele,Jordan,Jeff, etc. racists...

Maybe we need Jessie Jackson Jr or Al Sharpton to come to her rescue!!!

Right, LenRay, AND, just as bad Chugly will also be playing the penis-hating feminist card. Jeff's Team will be the "Misogynists and the Women Who Love Them".

:huh:

i read on another site that someone[a 9-11 widow] complained to cbs and they are dealing w/ multiple complaints. my neighbors are muslim, and they are such lovely people and they LOVE america so much and were really hated on post 9/11. chima is vile.

i read on another site that someone[a 9-11 widow] complained to cbs and they are dealing w/ multiple complaints. my neighbors are muslim, and they are such lovely people and they LOVE america so much and were really hated on post 9/11. chima is vile.

I am so happy to hear this. We should all protest about such hated words coming from her mouth.

Chima calling Russell a terrorist originally started b/c she said he's part Lebonese and she realized what she was saying was rascist, but was going to say it anyways.

Then, after calling him that so many times, her reasoning changed, saying he terrorised the whole house, therefore he's a terrorist.

But of course, BB didn't show all that.

What she's saying is horrible, but the fact that she won't admit she's a racist, but insists on calling others one, is just as bad.

Archived