Chima

CeCiMom

chima dumped out russ's suitcase...jeff's sheet is missing....BFD...hope the three losers Ch/N/Ly leave

chima's reign as queen of sheba is OVER

Well, looks like BBAD should be exciting, I hope. The mean girls are acting stupid.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jokers update said chima, nat, lydia wanted to leave show, just walk off, but BB promised them beauty products to entice them to stay...I'd say throw the bums out...chima will lie and say jordan knew jeff had it...no jordan didn't know it...

Jim Jones followers,don't let the CULT drink the Kool-Aid BB!!!

These people are nuts, over jessie.... JESSIE, come on people WTF!!!

Why would CBS cave in to these twits, Nat/Chima/Lydia. Why bribe them with some sort of beauty items to pacify them and keep them from walking off the show? Let the the sore losers walk.

Now it seems Chima and her little girl gang may have messed with Russell's, Jeff's, and Jordan's stuff....

I hope these things aren't true. But, if they did do those things, can you imagine their families shame & embarrassed. Having seen Chima's granny, it's pretty clear she'd bath Chima in love but at the same time be ashamed of her granddaughter's actions.

Monk

She is an evil witch..........trying to run the HOH comp, pointing to who Kevin should pick.......I wanted to grab her through the screen..............and, I am NOT a violent person :excl:

Kinda reminds me of April, season 10. HAHAHAHA BIOTCH, your HOH meant NOTHING!!!!! :party_smilie::cheers:

jokers update said chima, nat, lydia wanted to leave show, just walk off, but BB promised them beauty products to entice them to stay...I'd say throw the bums out...chima will lie and say jordan knew jeff had it...no jordan didn't know it...

That's such crap- I say let them leave- since it's double eviction this week they'd only be 1 week ahead. do some AC to bring a HG back in b/c they left. That's so dumb to reward people for being sore losers. and that's pretty funny that Lydia values Jessie over her being safe off the block

I say if they said they wanted to walk off the show the production crew should of said "We will pack your stuff, please leave the house now!!!!" Instead they cave and offer to bribe them into staying. NOT FAIR--ALL OF YOU SORE LOSERS GO HOME!

I'm sorry, I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chima going on and on about how its not fair! IT"S PART OF THE GAME YOU SORE LOSER!!!!" and to top it all off we have to get FOTH everytime she starts talking about.(well maybe now that I think about it the fish are more interesting then her!!!)

That's such crap- I say let them leave- since it's double eviction this week they'd only be 1 week ahead. do some AC to bring a HG back in b/c they left. That's so dumb to reward people for being sore losers. and that's pretty funny that Lydia values Jessie over her being safe off the block

I wish they would leave as well. Lydia is stupid.. she should be greatful she was taken off the block.. she's there to win 500k not suck d*ck

I love how Chima told Michele in front of everyone that people are going to kiss her ass and she will have friends that she didn't have before. She said it in a very bitter voice.

So everyone is leaving and Chima said she is staying. So it is just Michele and Chima in HOH room. Chima through in the banter a few comments about the men need to go. Michele is trying to not talk game.

Chima is going to be working Michele. Chima is telling Michele that she would like Russell to go home.

Hasn't Chima ever heard the phrase "Expect the unexpected!?!?" And heck, the Coup is not that unexpected.

Get over yourself Chima...it's the game. You should be rejoicing that you're part of a great season!

Schema tried to bully her way through her HOH like some kind of dictator. She was so full of herself and so sure of herself that Russel would be leaving...BWAHAHAHAAHA, I'm so glad Jeff made his move. Skankalie and Lydia should STFU and be glad they are still there. Lydia has been taken off the block twice and has avoided eviction HOW many times?

It will be interesting to see how Michele wields her power, she really hasn't been close to anyone...Even with her alliances, she's been on the outer ring of the "inner" circle.

Ewww. I didn't think it possible for her to get any uglier. That crying is not serving her well, on a thousand different levels.

And, I've seen the light; I've worked through any possible redeeming qualities I may have seen, especially when she said the other night that her friends have to be beautiful.

She's ugly, and did her granny real proud, tonight. Maybe all her friends will drop her, too, since she isn't beautiful either.

Chima hate!!!

This is a worthless. shallow bitch that needs to hit the door. Watching this round-table is what it must have looked like when Charles Manson went down! What a heap of brainwashed stupidity - if it weren't for Jeff & Jordon I'd be outta here. I want to take a spoon to my eyes instead of watching these idiots drone on about Jessie. These chicks are seriously whacked & I hate how BB thinks catering to these losers is entertaining.

Susan.

Archived