Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOD RIDANCE! Anyone have any idea of who is coming into the house. Jeff made mention of someone coming back in last night after the feeds came back. AH im so glad she is gone! I cant wait to read whatever crappy freelance article she tries to sell about her "experience"

GOOD RIDANCE! Anyone have any idea of who is coming into the house. Jeff made mention of someone coming back in last night after the feeds came back. AH im so glad she is gone! I cant wait to read whatever crappy freelance article she tries to sell about her "experience"

I was so ecstatic when i read that she was gone, just hoping she doesnt for some odd reason get back in. But if jeff thinks someone might come back in the game like for ex. braden, laura, etc I doubt it because this week was supposed to be a double eviction week and it will probably just be a regular one since the shithead couldnt be "strong" and swallow her pride.

the really IRONIC thing about all of this is BB went out of their way to give her every benefit of the doubt... They gave a her a very KIND/GENEROUS edit on the network show(jerry) ,considering her behaviour! AG gave an interview praising Chima just this week.

If she wants professional help, BB should offer it to her, and pay for it, otherwise they should wash their hands clean of this obviously very disturbed individual!

Oh that is perfect as China is the entitlement queen :animated_rotfl:

Why should BB pay for her problems ? They are not the cause of or should have any responsibility for her idiotic ,psychotic, racist behavior . :rolleyes:

I don't think that will happen.

They are having a Double Eviction on Thursday and it's too late to bring someone else in as a replacement.

Chima was on the block and this will more than likely count as Chima getting evicted.

Chima admitted a week or so after her "Braden is a racist" outburst on CBS live show that she had made that up just so she could play the race card.

Whether or not she was playing the race card, it was true.

Braden said some really bigoted and racist things to Nataly and Kevin. That sh!t was not cool at all.

Braden cooked his own bacon there.

Chima admitted a week or so after her "Braden is a racist" outburst on CBS live show that she had made that up just so she could play the race card.

That underscores Chima really is a damn true racist ,one that uses race in a planned manner at the expense of another and not one that just spouts off in the heat of the moment .

Well anyone that hires her to do anything in the future is a whacked as her.............what a hot mess. I was surprised she was so contained on the feeds last night but it was like you could see the pot boiling inside. I was hoping there was no way they would let her get away with throwing the mic in the hot tub but figured they had to call in the big guns to address it............people on duty probably wanted no part of a confrontation with her.

She is a wicked, evil person............Jordan got it right once again.........she is UGLY on the INSIDE. I hope she gets help or predict a "Loraina Bobbett"(sp?) story in her future.

Just cause someone is not sequestered doesn't mean they cant come back. The motto of big brother is...Expect the Unexpected. Therefore anything can happen. This is the best thing that CBS could have asked for cause they have the power to totally change the shape of the game and possibly save whats left of a boring season.

WOW!!! All I can say is WOW!!! I picked the wrong day to sleep in!!! If you read my posts somewhere around page 10 last night I was furious along with everyone else regarding her behaivor, then I wake to find this out!!! Thank God, that racist Bitch is gone!!! Made my day, shoot, made my week!!! *Doing the Happy Dance*

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

Just cause someone is not sequestered doesn't mean they cant come back. The motto of big brother is...Expect the Unexpected. Therefore anything can happen. This is the best thing that CBS could have asked for cause they have the power to totally change the shape of the game and possibly save whats left of a boring season.

They would never bring back a HG that is not sequestered. Ronnie watches the feeds and the others have gone on to do interviews and are following the game. They could bring back Jessie but I know they won't.

They could let the booted houseguests come to consensus or play a game to see who gets the seventh vote. They wouldn't have to re-enter the game or even go to the sequester house. They could just show up on finale night and cast the final vote, in the case of a tie.

umm.... if they bring Jesse back into the game.... that means as of that decision...

they'd be 2 Voting HG's short before they even get going this week ???

It would be like taking one step forward and 2 steps back :animated_scratchchin:

I'm soooo confused.

(think I'll let production work this little mess out LOL)

They would never bring back a HG that is not sequestered. Ronnie watches the feeds and the others have gone on to do interviews and are following the game. They could bring back Jessie but I know they won't.

Bringing Jesse back would defeat the purpose as it still wouldn't give them 7 votes in the jury. Not to mention,`the fans would storm the bb house and burn it to the ground. ;)

I read on jokers last night around 11:07 that (after the lapdog kevin brought her mic to her for the second time) she still refused to put it on, but picked it up and told production "you guys can suck a dick" and then laid the mic on top of the dryer still refusing to put it on...

As much as I despised her attitude.... I can't believe she acted that way... I feel really bad for this poor woman... She NEEDS help.

CLINICAL HELP.

She had such an endearing-heartfelt story to her... I hope she comes out of this ok, as I think her actions (when she looks back at her experience and watches some of the video) will haunt her for the rest of her life.

Archived