Chima

CeCiMom

Although I would love to say GOOD RIDDANCE that the coven leader left, she may not be permanently gone. They may have taken her out for a chat with a shrink (and a dose or two of Prozac), but it's a possibility that she will return today and try to stay in the game. Keeping Chima, even if it's only until Thursday and then she goes to a padded room in the jury house, would be the best way for this to play out because you know CBS will not address this on the show - it would be a small mention by Julie Chen.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although I would love to say GOOD RIDDANCE that the coven leader left, she may not be permanently gone. They may have taken her out for a chat with a shrink (and a dose or two of Prozac), but it's a possibility that she will return today and try to stay in the game. Keeping Chima, even if it's only until Thursday and then she goes to a padded room in the jury house, would be the best way for this to play out because you know CBS will not address this on the show - it would be a small mention by Julie Chen.

Anything's possible. Expect the unexpected.

Thursday came early. Either way she was going home this week.

For someone so "strong", for someone who's a survivor, she really didn't handle this week (frig, it wasn't even a full week) well. Jessie leaves, she cries, throws a fit, destroys stuff, and now chooses to leave instead of taking ownership of her weak actions. Wow, way to be an example of a strong woman Chima. That's pretty pathetic.

Thursday came early. Either way she was going home this week.

For someone so "strong", for someone who's a survivor, she really didn't handle this week (frig, it wasn't even a full week) well. Jessie leaves, she cries, throws a fit, destroys stuff, and now chooses to leave instead of taking ownership of her weak actions. Wow, way to be an example of a strong woman Chima. That's pretty pathetic.

ITA Elle.

If Chima doesn't return, then we don't need to expect a double eviction this week.....and America gets the jury vote Chima tossed to the side. :)

if chima comes back in the house in anyway, shape or form, I'm DONE with BB at least for this season!! I will have had enough of BB and the producers indulging this type of behaviour!!

There is no way that toxic waste of space should be allowed in the jury house.. to vote for the winner,to continue to be paid. They should ask her if she wants professional help, pay for that if she is so inclined,if she doesn't want help, they should wash their hands of her!

enough said!

Chima with all her talk of being a "strong woman" and how she was going to get all the guys out one by one, was quite frankly a loser. Her fake "ghetto-brat-in-your-face" attitude was all show. I couldn't stand her from day one and I knew she was going to be trouble. Good riddance to bad rubbish as they say.

if chima comes back in the house in anyway, shape or form, I DONE with BB at least for this season!! I will have had enough of BB and the producers indulging this type of behaviour!!enough said!

The producers have already indulged her behavior this season as well as seasons past (example: Evil Dick). Alison Grodner is not known to be firm with the house guests.

We missed out on the eviction, kat, but we WON'T have to put up with seeing her in the jury house!! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Good heaven's...we both quoted the same saying! Must be karma.

If Chima doesn't return, then we don't need to expect a double eviction this week.....and America gets the jury vote Chima tossed to the side. :)

If she does return there will be a huge backlash. Nobody should be allowed to leave and come back for misbehaving. For medical reasons, that's another story.

I keep remembering the last clip they had of Chima's Grandmother .... and how disappointed she looked and spoke.

It's sad - but I can see Chima in days and weeks to come turning the whole situation around ... and saying

BB really 'screwed her' and she had the guts to quit.

She'll actually feel like SHE SHOWED THEM :excl:

No remorse - and that she was portrayed in a bad light.

Sad, sad, sad.

Yikes, I can see production scrambling to pull off the changes that need to be made this week :rolleyes4:

CBS isn't worried about backlash from internet viewers - they'll just cover it up on Tuesday's broadcast.

I don't think they will cover it up. Back in season 2 or whatever, didn't they explain everything when a situation like this happened?

They are going to put the blame on Chima, not themselves, thats why they will show everything.

An interesting side note to this story is that Jessie is going to spend TWO weeks in the SH all alone....
Someone suggested that they may do away with the double eviction this week and just have 1. Even if he is alone in the house, Jessie's in there with his two best friends -- his guns and his glutes.

An interesting side note to this story is that Jessie is going to spend TWO weeks in the SH all alone....

No, there will still be an eviction on Thursday because they had initially planned a double eviction.

Sucks for Natalie/Lydia/Kevin because that means only 2 from their alliance will remain after this week.

I dont really care what he does, just dont bring him back! I hope they dont do it!!

No, there will still be an eviction on Thursday because they had initially planned a double eviction.

Sucks for Natalie/Lydia/Kevin because that means only 2 of their alliance will remain after this week.

Why does it suck? They chose to be assh*les the entires game. The got what they deserved.

Also, Chima pushed production to their limit. They let her get away with so much b*llshit. Calling Russell a terrorist because he is from Lebanon and much more. I think, throwing the mic in the pool and all her disrespect was the last straw... She was constantly threating BB about going to the press about her treatment. She should have been gone long ago.

the really IRONIC thing about all of this is BB went out of their way to give her every benefit of the doubt... They gave a her a very KIND/GENEROUS edit on the network show(jerry) ,considering her behaviour! AG gave an interview praising Chima just this week.

If she wants professional help, BB should offer it to her, and pay for it, otherwise they should wash their hands clean of this obviously very disturbed individual!

Sucks for Natalie/Lydia/Kevin because that means only 2 from their alliance will remain after this week.

Good. Glad things are sucking for that bunch for once.

Archived