Chima

CeCiMom

I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of the most heinous comments in the history of BB that chima said last night.

She was talking about Russel and how he's a terrorist and that she is the "Twin Towers".

You don't joke about that, especially not on live TV. That's not only racism but it's also insensitive and disrespectful of thousands of people who have lost their lives.

Sorry honey, you're not the Twin Towers...you're a bitch who thinks the world owes you everything because of what happened more than a decade ago.

I just heard that comment on Flashback & was coming here to comment about it. It's amazing she would be that brazen and insensitive.

I guarantee she will not own up to her own actions in that house....just like Jessie. People who have a huge sense of entitlement have a tendency to blame everybody else for actions they are guilty of themselves.

It's all Karma, baby. B)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't stand Chima.

Lets play Devil's Advocate, If Rus said something racially motivated towards Chima, she would flip, just like she

did @ Braden.

I don't buy she was trying to say he "terroized the house"

Bull- I can't stand Rus, but Chima is a far worst bully.

I heard it as well. She is such a racist.

I can't stand Chima.

Lets play Devil's Advocate, If Rus said something racially motivated towards Chima, she would flip, just like she

did @ Braden.

I don't buy she was trying to say he "terroized the house"

Bull- I can't stand Rus, but Chima is a far worst bully.

Chima implied his father and family with her racist tone about terrorists from Lebanon .

Well, they did give ED a pretty long rope..................I think production must have finally said something to her because she warned Lydia about losing $$$ last night after she came out of DR.............I hope so because it's gone beyond annoying.

She is so evil and the "twin towers" comment make me ill last night. I hope those of us who lost people in the twin towers will revolt against BB if they don't get rid of her!!

How does one go about getting in touch with BB and CBS about this?

She is so evil and the "twin towers" comment make me ill last night. I hope those of us who lost people in the twin towers will revolt against BB if they don't get rid of her!!

Really who has she not offended at this point besides her own race? I am so sick of her laughing at herself and her take on every race, culture and other things that typically are seen as hate.

Really who has she not offended at this point besides her own race? I am so sick of her laughing at herself and her take on every race, culture and other things that typically are seen as hate.

Well that is debatable, I wouldn't want her representing me! But maybe that is just me,although even her own grandma was leaning that way!!!

Actually She-ma has offended her own. Saying, and I quote, she didn't want the food (fried chicken) and her birthday party "n@ggerish" and "ghetto". So there ya go. She is offensive to everyone. She needs a course in sensitivity training. And she needs to shut the F up. She's an embarressment.

Actually She-ma has offended her own. Saying, and I quote, she didn't want the food (fried chicken) and her birthday party "n@ggerish" and "ghetto". So there ya go. She is offensive to everyone. She needs a course in sensitivity training. And she needs to shut the F up. She's an embarressment.

ITA

Well that is debatable, I wouldn't want her representing me! But maybe that is just me,although even her own grandma was leaning that way!!!

I stand correct she has proven yet again that is a low life trash talker who thinks everyone should be thankful to breath the same air as her. :stirthepot:

I think one reason BB has let it slide for so long is because "all she was doing is insulting Arabs". This country is SO touchy when it comes to African Americans but for some reason it's acceptable in many circles to insult people who are Islamic or of Middle Eastern descent.

No sorry! Racism is wrong no matter who it is directed at. Just because we suffered from terrorist attacks on 9/11 doesn't mean it should be open season to insult all Middle Eastern or Islamic people...yet BB has allowed it to go on because of our cultures subtle acceptance of it in popular culture.

It's 100% correct that had someone repeatedly used the N word about Chima not only would they be kicked off the show but their lives would be dragged through the papers and tabloids.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of the most heinous comments in the history of BB that chima said last night.

She was talking about Russel and how he's a terrorist and that she is the "Twin Towers".

You don't joke about that, especially not on live TV. That's not only racism but it's also insensitive and disrespectful of thousands of people who have lost their lives.

Sorry honey, you're not the Twin Towers...you're a bitch who thinks the world owes you everything because of what happened more than a decade ago.

I not only heard it, I mentioned it in the threads... It's sick!!!

Except for Thursdays, I rarely watch the BB TV shows.

But, I will absolutely, positively be watching on Sunday, just to see Chima's reaction to being put on the block.

I think Chima is fully and arrogantly confident that she is safe with Michele.

And yes, Chima, you already "look like a fool" on TV!

Go Michele!

I hope that in her fragile state (you know, she's going through the stages of grief) she'll be so overwhelmed with being nominated and will just ask to leave, immediately...........will make the week a hell of a lot easier on everyone.

Ah, yes, lvgal, they are in mourning.

In some cultures it's customary to cover the mirrors on such occasions. I'd recommend as such, but I'm sure Chima would insist that she has to see herself mourn.

But thanks for the image of her potentially stumbling out the front door in grief!

I agree with you. That comment was totally uncalled for. She is a miserable excuse of a human being. She's nasty. There is no beauty to her. She's is ugly on the inside and this type of person really bothers me. She deserves to be sent packing. Since she has so much love for Jesse let her join him in the jury house!

But, I will absolutely, positively be watching on Sunday, just to see Chima's reaction to being put on the block.

I'm hoping they will show a little of what happened after HOH comp last night. They at least owe us that!

I not only heard it, I mentioned it in the threads... It's sick!!!

I feel sorry for Chima's family. How embarrassing it must be to have such an arrogant bitch like Chima broadcasting her TRUE colors on live t.v. What makes her so special that its ok for her to be a racist? Especially after the speech she gave about Braden. It's a shame. I want her GONE!

Did you just hear Chima?? She called Russell a Muslim terrorist who is not even Catholic and should not have Rosary beads.

Someone has to contact CBS about this girl!

I agree with you. That comment was totally uncalled for. She is a miserable excuse of a human being. She's nasty. There is no beauty to her. She's is ugly on the inside and this type of person really bothers me. She deserves to be sent packing. Since she has so much love for Jesse let her join him in the jury house!

Hello fellow Georgian!!!

I agree with you about the twin towers comment, and I hope they show that comment on the show, but you can place bets on it that it won't be shown...

Archived