Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she needs to get over herself. Jeff gotcha good this week, and I'm sure we'll hear all about it. ALthough the blow ups have probably already happened after the eviction, and we'll never see it.

i knows she is upset but quite honestly i didnt expect bb to let her play in the next hoh

bb kinda did her a favor there

i think she is good with michelle but if not out of natalie and chima

chima seem the stronger of the two in comps

I was really annoyed at Liverlips (aka Chima) trying to orchestrate HoH by motioning to Queenie (aka Kevin)

directing his decision on the next two. Kevin has absolutely no balls so it's no surprise he's Chima's beotch.

Chima comes outside, sits on the outside couch and everybody leaves. LOL!

Did everyone notice how her friend and grandma didn't seem to impressed with her.LOL If that's her best friend, she must have tons of enemies.

BB probably allowed her to compete in this HOH to pacify her. I can just see her throwing a fit about the coup and threatening to throw a fit or even sue.

that is what i figure as well

Chima comes outside, sits on the outside couch and everybody leaves. LOL!

Really? Gosh I'd like to smack her. How can they stand to be in the same room as her? I don't get it. Ronnie told off the wrong girl.

She-ma said (end of BB on CBS) that she was going to talk to the producers about the Coup. Saying that Jeff told someone. What a bitch. Can't have it her way, boo hoo. Screw her. I hope she suffers this week.

Anyone know when the "Have Have Not's" is and how it's going to be picked?

Also wanted to add - She-ma always had those lips. See the family photo's.

jokers update said chima, nat, lydia wanted to leave show, just walk off, but BB promised them beauty products to entice them to stay...I'd say throw the bums out...chima will lie and say jordan knew jeff had it...no jordan didn't know it...

Hi Len, cute little Jordon's jaw dropped :jawdrop: almost down to her knees (her boobs stopped it) when Jeff was announced at the winner. No, I'm not making fun of Jordon. She's as cute as a box of puppies.

jokers update said chima, nat, lydia wanted to leave show, just walk off, but BB promised them beauty products to entice them to stay...I'd say throw the bums out...chima will lie and say jordan knew jeff had it...no jordan didn't know it...

This is true... They did try that... All the ladies got beauty products because of it...

Archived