Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff, you're the man! I knew you would do it.............I don't think he's deflated, I think he's exhausted.........it was a heavy burden for him to carry all week, not being able to share with Jordan...........I think he'll be back to his old self soon :wub:

i think he is safe this week

*<< :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

but michelle is such a wildcard who knows

only one i know is really safe is jordan

Jeff got an extra day cause he took a drink of Gatoraide...

I know that but Kevin got an extra day last week and I swear I remember him eating on Thursday BBAD because his extra day ended at 9 on Thursday.

I don't think he's deflated, I think he's exhausted.........it was a heavy burden for him to carry all week, not being able to share with Jordan..

I agree. Hopefully Jordan will rub some of the tension out of his back tonite and make him feel better.

1813200910194pm.jpg

genius move... in one fell swoop he broke the back of the other side... unbelievable really.. .

it would have been ugly though if jesse got that one more vote... whole house would be very very different right now

Yeah no thanks to Russell.

Watching Jeff on BBAD tonight.. He's really a pretty great guy. I mean hes hot as hell and adorable.. but he has such a good heart/head.. It was nice to see him say how he feels sorry for Chima bc she has so muc hatred and that she lives her life so negatively.. I dunno hes just pefect /swoon

Russell thought he had more of an 'in' w/ Jesse than Natalie - so it wasn't a surprising vote. Neither of them liked him, but he had to place his bet on the lesser of the evils & Jesse was at least talking to him. Enough about them ... Jeff truly has to be one of the most well rounded hg in BB history. And it certainly doesn't hurt that he's so easy on the eyes!! If it weren't for Jeff & Jordan I'd be watching anything other than this trainwreck of a name your mental disorder show. This is a season of major f'd up hg's!!

Susan.

Archived