Russell

CeCiMom

I have to wonder if the wheels are turning in his brain and he is thinking of gathering up the lost Jessie/Chima sheep and becoming their new leader.

I wouldn't put it past Rusty to try...but he's going to have to go through Kevin first...Kevin is the man in charge of that side now!

:rolleyes:

:giggle:

I think of Russell as a power floater. He tries to get in with whoever's in power (He just told Michelle me and you to the end) but at the same time he does win competition. J/J/M should let the other side win and they will definately target Russell. They may be thinking its too early but Russell has been sliding through and could easily slide through to the end.

I think of Russell as a power floater. He tries to get in with whoever's in power (He just told Michelle me and you to the end) but at the same time he does win competition. J/J/M should let the other side win and they will definately target Russell. They may be thinking its too early but Russell has been sliding through and could easily slide through to the end.

Russell and Michele made a F2 agreement yesterday. Nat, Chima and Lydia all said that Jeff and Michele were now their targets, before Russell.

If Jeff, Russ or Jord win new HOH, then Nat/Lydiot will be right back to square one...where they were yesterday...acting like the hostile, bad sports they are. If Nat/Lydiot win HOH then Jeff/Michele will go up...she's now more hated by the Jesse Cult than Russell...Nat/Lydia agreed on that point last night before Chumps left the house.

:D @ LenRay - "Chumps."

Kevin will probably win and put up Lydia; all the while explaining to her how intelligent a move it is and absolutely nothing personal. Then he will nominate Russell. Just because. That is if they can find Kevin and get him awake enough to compete.

Kevin told Nit right before comps that if this was endurance he would hang up there for two days until BB would have to intervene.....yeah right...unless the first three people to drop can get cash prizes....

Archived