Russell

CeCiMom

that vote for jessie ultimately was an end game vote

but the moment is now and that was dumb

just let it be

i would think he would go up

Russ has got a permanent target on him...so I don't think the vote effected his game too much. He'd have remained a marked man either way he voted.

His voting for Nasty to be evicted over Jessie didn't surprise me either. Russ has been afraid of the girl power (headed by Chima)...he was talking to Jessie and Jeff about them keeping him over Lydia in order to keep a balance of sexes. I'm sure that was going through his mind when he voted to keep Jessie. Jeff won't care too much...he knows he can't trust Russ as far as he can throw him...but now Russ really has no choice but to team with Jeff if he wants to stay in the game. Jeff's mission was accomplished.

Russell voting for Jessie was a smart move on one hand--Thankfully he was not the deciding vote! He can always say that he remained true to Jessie! He needs to lay low, he won't, but he needs to.

Russell saved J/J when he was HOH and honored his word. Jeff had returned the favor, I say they are even, but they should totally team up and dominate.

I think russell voted for jessie out of conscience AND for a possible vote. I am amazed at russell's luck but it would not amaze me too much to see russell and chima back together should he need her down the road. russell is trying to win the 500K and that is the only reason he is in the BB house.

I think russell voted for jessie out of conscience AND for a possible vote. I am amazed at russell's luck but it would not amaze me too much to see russell and chima back together should he need her down the road. russell is trying to win the 500K and that is the only reason he is in the BB house.

Problem is Chima would have to agree and that ain't gonna happen . Except the dumb bitch did say she would vote for Russell over Jeff in the final :animated_rotfl:

I hope "down the road" only leads to next Thursday when Chimacackle walks out the door to see Julie.... :party_smilie:

I expect Russ will team up with J/J and Michelle..

Even Kevin sees that it's in Michelle's best interest to keep Russ right now for the numbers. Jordan brings out the best in him.........I think she's able to keep him in line and you can tell he cares about what she thinks of him.

**the Jesse vote made me mad but I wasn't surprised, he had it in his head that if he saved Jess, Jess would team up with him J/J............thank goodness we did not have to watch him find out how wrong he was!

a man of many options

he can go that way

he can go this way

looks more and more like russell will make final four

I haven't liked this guy for weeks, he is too much for me. He voted for Jessie, as someone said, as a vote AGAINST the girls, just like he wanted jessie to do. My problem is why he'd be dumb enough to blame the hinky vote on Michelle...come on, dude, she's HOH...you really think you should blame her for something you know you did? Not v smart.

Russ is trying to win, same as most of the others in the house. I can never fault anyone for doing what they need to win. I may be glad Ronnie is gone and he was annoying as hell, he did what he had to do to win...it didn't work, but he was there to win and if he would have made it to the end and won he would have deserved it because he played the game. If Russ is there in the end he would deserve it over most in the house with a couple of exceptions...Jeff and Michelle. I don't put Jordan in the group mainly because she still hasn't done much excpet follow Jeff's lead (which has worked well). Russ seems to be playing a little Like Dick did and is hopefully is debt to Jeff. Russ is also smarter then most give him credit for and knows how to push buttons as well as anyone. I would be fine if he somehow won he played the game hard.

Yeah, I agree. Russell is first and foremost a hustler. Given more chances he could be standing for F2 and get the votes against anyone but possibly Jordan.

i am curious how a jordan vs anyone finale vote would go down

russell played the harder game , more comps etc.......

jury normally votes on who plays hard and such, but this is a REALLY sour grapes group of jury people... Jessie for one (hopefully Nat, Chima, and Lydia). If there was ever a jury to completely ignore someone's gameplay it would be this lame bunch

my thoughts exactly!

His voting for Nasty to be evicted over Jessie didn't surprise me either. Russ has been afraid of the girl power (headed by Chima)...he was talking to Jessie and Jeff about them keeping him over Lydia in order to keep a balance of sexes. I'm sure that was going through his mind when he voted to keep Jessie. Jeff won't care too much...he knows he can't trust Russ as far as he can throw him...but now Russ really has no choice but to team with Jeff if he wants to stay in the game. Jeff's mission was accomplished.

At first I thought "what the heck?" when Russ voted for Nat...but then, this popped into my head. He wasn't "betraying" Jeff, he just trying to avoid an all woman alliance.

Well in Jessie's Ross Matthews interview Jessie said he wanted to be F2 with Russell because he was the only one he could win over.

Maybe Russ was still looking for that Jessie F2.

Well in Jessie's Ross Matthews interview Jessie said he wanted to be F2 with Russell because he was the only one he could win over.

Maybe Russ was still looking for that Jessie F2.

Russell wanted to have Jessie in the game. Russell enjoys playing both sides. I'd love to see Russell walk out the door but need to get rid of Chima first.

Archived