Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont care for Michelle, she shady and I hope she goes home next week

And its her shadiness that i love about her. Rather see someone actually play the game instead of being loyal on a sinking ship. As far as to why she's shady? She's been the scapegoat of the house pretty much since week 1, so yeah I would be shady too if I couldnt trust anyone without having them turn on me the next day (i.e.-Russell). She deserved this HOH win and is probably the most dominant female in the game right now, cant see her leaving anytime soon :)

Put up Nat and Lydia (just to see the cat fighting over who will get to loser -boy first and back door Chima ... for ALL the right reasons. all three of these brats need to be sent packing ... and I am not the biggest Michelle fan but she's in a good position right now.... Clean House!

Im very impressed with Michelle.. very.. she is standing strong against Chima now..

She is my pick to win since day one.

She is playing an excellent game thus far.

This HOH should be about setting herself up to win.

If she gets either of Nat, Chima or Russell to go home she will be fine in the long run. If anything I think she should go after Russell and Natalie.

It could be nominations... They called Michele to the DR right before they went to FotH...

thanks guys. have they had the have/have not comp yet? I heard jeff talking about grilling steaks a little bit ago. Poor guy is starving.

I am proud of Michelle, she has some balls at last putting up the bitches, stand strong girl and I am not seeing either of them winning veto, the worm has turned, as my mother used to say,lol

Archived