Michele

CeCiMom

It'll be interesting to see who she puts up. She was on the outer ring of the "Brains" clique, and if I remember correctly both Chima and Ronnie voted to evict her against Braden. So, pffft, she doesn't need to have any loyalties to Schema!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She really has been an enigma as she's played both sides, but it's good to hear her talk game to trust that her loyalties lie with Team Jeff.

Earlier in HOH with Chima and the Gnat, who was begging for clemency with her "I'm so loyal" bullshite, I have to admit to getting worried. A few moments ago by the hot-tub, she was making fun of the Gnat just for that comment.

Go Michele!

Michele has been an outsider all of her life. And she's learned to tell when she is being bullshitted...that's why she'll put up Chima and someone else from their side. She knows she was always bottom of that totem poll...

Jeff winning the CDT helped too. It shows Michele which side America favors and what America thinks of the former Jessie crew.

Since America likes Jeff, then it's tells Michele that the former Jessie crew are bad news in the game.

Absolutely.

Though I am not a Michele fan necessarily (I have found her to be unpredictable), I do think that perhaps she has finally gotten a clue. Let's hope.

First of all, Michelle needs to go to Russel and tell him that Jeff told her Russ' word is good so if he gives her his word that he won't put her up next time he wins HoH, she won't put him up this week.

Then she should call out Gnat in front of everyone and ask for the truth about the Green Room scandal.

If it isn't the truth, she's going up on the block. Then when Gnat reveals the lie Michelle can tell her since she can't be trusted and will obviously make up lies about anyone in the game she's going up anyway.

For Chima, she can tell her the racism really bothered her and taking Chima's own week-1 advice, if you side with a racist you're no bettert than one so. Or just tell her they need to get all her negativity out of the house and put her up.

This should be an interesting week.

Archived