Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, now I get it. Michele was playing for time last week by hanging with Chima. She hated that bunch just like we do, but tried to play the game. She's just not a master ass kisser which is a good thing.

aaaaaaaaaaaa

dang I'm tired had a reply and forgot it..... :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Sue ,

When in doubt about what to say... I just use the refrain, oh by the way..........

CHIMA SUCKS!!!

P.S. thanks again for the updates from marty and crew yesterday!

I've been around a while, but I'm mostly a lurker cuz you guys are too cool for my school. But I just wanted to post and say I have liked Michelle from the beginning. On another message board, I picked her as the one I wanted to win (though I thought Russel would win). I believe a lot of the "wishy-washy-ness" and "who knows what she's going to do?" stuff comes from the lies Jess, Nat, and Russ have thrown out about her. They've been repeated so much ppl think they're true. Also, Michelle has this way of listening to people and giving body language (and maybe some verbal) that she agrees, but she doesn't really change her mind.

IMO, she has played a pretty good game so far. I think she could have been more effective in standing up to Jess/Nat and just calling them out for the liars they are, and with Russel, I would have said something a little different in front of Chima, then gone back to him and been like, "What the heck are you doing? You said you want to be in an alliance with me but you're running around telling everyone what we've talked about. What's up with that?"

As it stands, even if she did get to F2, I doubt she'd win because Jess, Nat, Chima won't vote for her. Lydia will listen to Jess and Kevin will vote with Lydia.

So, anyways, just wanted to throw it out there that I don't think Michelle is as wishy washy and "unknown" as a lot of ppl seem to think in the game and on here.

If they're kicking her out of HOH, they ought to at least let her take her stuff...........she said they told her she would lose her alcohol if she didn't drink it while she was HOH...........if she'd of done that, she would have been drunk for the past 2 days.

I really dont know how to feel about Michele's HoH and how there will be a new one today.

If I were Michele I would be pissed, just because chima decided she couldnt take it anymore doesnt mean her HoH should be cut short, heck there wasnt even a PoV where she could have backdoored someone (although I know Chima was her target and for good reason)

And in the new HoH why wouldnt she be able to play again too like Chima was?

But on the other hand, I can see why it wouldnt make sense for Michele to be able to elimenate for example Natalie and Chima...

Michelle your still in my top three, just keep winning when you need to and keep it up.

This all seems very unfair. Why would they boot Michele just because Chima is gone. Why can't Michele just replace Chima?

I am not understand any of this and I really doubt BB will explain things.

Archived