Sequester House

uvp

Juror Q & A  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lyida
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin (not in final 2)
    • Jordan (not in final 2)
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most bizarre question?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin ( not in final 2)
    • Jordan ( not in final 2)
  3. 3. Which juror is most likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final two)
    • Kevin (not in final two)
    • Jordan (not in final two)
    • America (Coup De chima)

Two things I have noticed reading all the fan forums. Lot's of people love Jeff and lot's of people hate Natalie. Me thinks the producers are well aware of this and hears why.

Did you notice on lasts nights show the jury house clip ran longer than it normally does? Could it be because of.....JEFF?

And I was shocked to hear so many jurors diss Natalie. Maybe to give us Gnat haters something to cheer for?

After watching that I felt much better about Jordans chances of winning.

Your thoughts?

I loved how Jeff changed his voice and used a Kevin greeting. I didn't think the Jury members would fall for it, but they seemed really confused. I always wish they showed more of the Jury house. I never feel that those door greetings are how they really act. I too love how much the jury hates Nat also. Too bad they didn't see it in the house.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I wish they'd do an episode in the Jury house on Sunday instead of a recap. Now, that's something I'd look forward to. More Jeff!!

I don't know how those guys stand being around Lydia. Talk about desperate lady. I wonder how Jessie feels about having a stalker living with him?

Girl should have tried harder to win to get that mouth fixed.

^^ I wish they'd do an episode in the Jury house on Sunday instead of a recap. Now, that's something I'd look forward to. More Jeff!!

You are so right. Who gives a crap about a recap?

Lydia is so clingy and what's with all the hitting and pushing and tactile crap that is so obviously not reciprocated? She is such a strange person. I just don't get her, at all.

What you saw was the mating ritual of a love sick, tattoed moose!

I don't know how much influence Jeff would have. It seems like in the past jurors do not usually vote the way you would expect. But, with that being said, this is how I see it...

Kevin vs. Jordan

Jessie - Kevin

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - Swing Vote?

Jeff - Jordan

Michelle - Jordan

Natalie - Kevin

America Jordan

Jordan vs. Natalie

Jessie - Jordan

Lydia - Jordan

Russell - Jordan

Jeff - Jordan

Michelle - Jordan

Kevin - Natalie

America - Jordan

Kevin vs. Natalie

Jessie - Kevin

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - Kevin

Jeff - ??Natalie?? - He was pretty ticked at Kevin

Michelle - Natalie - She did tell him she would vote against him in the jury if he voted her out.

Jordan - Natalie

America - Kevin

What do you guys think?

I think if it's Kevin/Jordan it all depends on how that came about to decide who Gnat would vote for. If Kevin takes Jordan over her then of course she won't give Kevin a vote. Otherwise he would get it. And same with Gnat/Jordan, Kevin wouldn't give her a vote if she chose Jordon for final 2.

Chances are that Lydia and Jessie have done something in the JH. After all, they were alone for an entire week with no cameras (except for a few minutes).

Russell and Jeff wouldn't go for an orgy (Russell might go for one that involves two women!). Not sure about Jessie.

I wonder why they didn't show Michele going to the jury house. That's just more time on Tuesday's show that they'll have to spend with past events, unless they skip it altogether. She's the one who'd be delivering the message about Nat's engagement.

This season will be different since "questions" will be conducted live on Tuesday. When will the Sequestered HGs be seperated into their own Hotel rooms? I usually hate these season recap shows...All the F3 are doing now is sleeping and eating. Too much down time.

Archived