Sequester House

uvp

Juror Q & A  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lyida
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin (not in final 2)
    • Jordan (not in final 2)
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most bizarre question?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin ( not in final 2)
    • Jordan ( not in final 2)
  3. 3. Which juror is most likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final two)
    • Kevin (not in final two)
    • Jordan (not in final two)
    • America (Coup De chima)

If neither Jeff or Nat are in F2 (assuming Russ is evicted this week)...leaving M/K/Jo...Jessie will have the attitude of who cares...flip a coin...none of them deserve it. Jessie wasn't close to or liked any of those 3. He would vote Jeff above any of them except Nat and maybe Russ.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Jessie actually understands game play, whether he did a good job of playing himself or not, and will sway his faithful followers to vote for the best player, not for the person they hate least!

BADA BOOM, BADA BINGO SHAN, you hit the nail right on Jessie's head

i know this is a bit off-topic but since we are talking about jesse already... did any of you think he was more tolerable this season than last? maybe because of his pitiful departure or maybe even before that in the DR, i somehow didn't hate him as much this year as last.

i can never tell how they are going to vote until the last episode when they are all discussing it. then you can really tell who is bitter and who isn't. and remember, jesse is going to have the most time to think about it all and hopefully get over it. i've been very surprised in past finale's when some of the most bitter HGs end up voting smart.

This is very true. I have felt exactly the same.

i know this is a bit off-topic but since we are talking about jesse already... did any of you think he was more tolerable this season than last? maybe because of his pitiful departure or maybe even before that in the DR, i somehow didn't hate him as much this year as last.

Sorry, maybe a little more tolerable, but not enough for me to like him at all. And, I thought he was a complete whiner and sigher when he left. He tried to cover it up but when he started bashing "America" for giving Jeff the power, he was completely bitter.

At this point with the way Jeff has been spewing off I don't know who I want to win. I only know I DON'T want Natalie to win.

If America gets to be the final juror, this might just turn out like the presidential elections for a lot of people ... you don't vote for who you want to win as much as against who you DON'T want to win! :lol:

I agree...

LOL Nat just told Kevin if he backstabbed her (by voting her out this week) she wouldn't vote for him to win and therefore, he wouldn't get Jessie's vote either.

Since when is Natalie and Jessie's vote a packaged deal? I thought she 'hated' him now?

At least Kevin had the guts to say he isn't guarenteed Jessie's vote anyways.

welcome back

seem like i got dr interference to get this thread back :giggle:

with that said jordan wont win bb she has zero chance

I agree UPV, but I can only pray that beotch Natalie does not win this thing, I soo want her to go, anyone but her, and also I think Jeff still can make a comeback in the comps, he is very good at them, fingers crossed, he would have to go to f2 with Michelle, tho and there is sooo much time between then and now, I am not sure if Jeff can or will figure it out, unless when and if Nasty or Kevin put him up next week, then he will FINALLY get the gist, hello!!!!

Natalie's vote should not have any influence on anyone else - I say should not because the outcome will have no impact on anyone in the JH except possible future friendships with them. They should all vote for the person they want to win.

I think that in the end both Jessie and Russell will vote for who they think was the strongest player since they both seem to respect good game play and they both have said that Jeff made good moves by putting them up for eviction so IMO if Jeff reaches the final 2, he will win. If he's voted out next week then I think either Kevin or Natalie will win since those in sequester will believe they are the strongest of the 4 remaining. They are the only 2 who have successfully made up lies throughout the game and got the others to believe them. Of course, they need to admit to those lies when asking for jury votes. And. as usual, they are the 2 I dislike the most, especially Natalie.

I thought that Jessie might be someone to put personal feelings aside and vote who he thought was the best player, but Nat made a point to Russ that would make me feel otherwise. When R/N where playing pool outside, the topic of Jeff and jury votes came up. Russ brought up the fact that Jeff might win because ppl tend to forget but Nat said that Jessie won't, he still won't forgive Dan for what he did. If Jess can't get over the Dan thing from last year, there is no way he is going to vote Jeff at the end, especially with the wound of the coup still be considerably fresh in his mind.

I think that in the end both Jessie and Russell will vote for who they think was the strongest player since they both seem to respect good game play and they both have said that Jeff made good moves by putting them up for eviction so IMO if Jeff reaches the final 2, he will win. If he's voted out next week then I think either Kevin or Natalie will win since those in sequester will believe they are the strongest of the 4 remaining. They are the only 2 who have successfully made up lies throughout the game and got the others to believe them. Of course, they need to admit to those lies when asking for jury votes. And. as usual, they are the 2 I dislike the most, especially Natalie.

I think it all depends on who the 2 are. If it's Jeff/Jordan they will definitely vote for Jeff. But, I think Jess will vote for anyone who is in his old alliance (although, maybe not Kevin because Kevin voted him out). Russ is a complete wild card, but I think he holds winning comps in higher regard than the social game.

...I think either Kevin or Natalie will win since those in sequester will believe they are the strongest of the 4 remaining. They are the only 2 who have successfully made up lies throughout the game and got the others to believe them. Of course, they need to admit to those lies when asking for jury votes.

Not really.

I'm pretty sure they usually get the jury votes in before the first HG's evicted can ask them about the things they witnessed on TV.

Which completely sucks. I think they should be outted before the votes are in.

Archived