Sequester House

uvp

Juror Q & A  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which juror will be most bitter at Q and A ?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lyida
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin (not in final 2)
    • Jordan (not in final 2)
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most bizarre question?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final 2)
    • Kevin ( not in final 2)
    • Jordan ( not in final 2)
  3. 3. Which juror is most likely to put aside personal feelings and vote for best gameplay?

• Jessie
    • Jeff
    • Russell
    • Michelle
    • Lydia
    • Nat (not in final two)
    • Kevin (not in final two)
    • Jordan (not in final two)
    • America (Coup De chima)

I really like Michele, always have. She has the guts to do whats best for her. She can win a competition when its necessary.

Ronnie calling her the worst person he has ever met just shows how bitter he was to realize that she was a way better player than him.

She doesn't deserve the bs she gets in that house, but if she makes it to f2 with Russel, she has my jury vote!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about if the vote is tied they have a majority vote from the first four evicted? Once the final two are up, they call the four and tell them, at such and such a time, we will call back and ask for your vote. Braden, Laura and Casey could talk to each other, decide who they will agree to vote to win and whatever Ronnie votes won't matter.

I think it's going to be a ridiculously bitter jury house! I honestly feel as though it's going to be Russel and Jeff in the final 2, simply because, as much as I loooooove Jordan... she just really isn't that strong of a player! Or if she is, she hasn't shown it yet. I don't think Lydia or Natalie could win anything if they tried, so they'll definitely be in the jury house.

If it is Jeff and Russell in the F2 they should just hand Russell the money... Nat, and Lydia aren't going to vote for Jeff, and they will sway both Jessie and Kevin, that only leaves Michele, Jordan, and America to vote for Jeff... IMHO...

I think that Jeff will only take Michelle to F2 if he wants to win the money. The bitter ones don't like Michelle more than they dislike Jeff. I agree with Yana - if Jeff (let's hope it's Jeff) takes Russell or Jordan he will have lost 500,000.00.

I'm not so sure that the jury will give the $ to Jordan or Russell over Jeff. It seems to me like past juries have done a good job of voting for game play over who they like. Look at the year Dick beat Danielle... none of those people wanted Dick to win, but they knew he played the game much better than Danielle.

They've already said that if Michele, Jeff, or Jordan goes to the F2 with Russell they will vote for Russell to win, cause he out played them to get them to take him to the f2, but it's really cause they are mad about Jessie and blame Jeff, Jordan, and Michele, well, Michele more for Chima's leaving...

I think that Jeff will only take Michelle to F2 if he wants to win the money. The bitter ones don't like Michelle more than they dislike Jeff. I agree with Yana - if Jeff (let's hope it's Jeff) takes Russell or Jordan he will have lost 500,000.00.

Second place still get 50K? Even that amount would change my life.

I don't know... as many personal problems as everyone had with Russel, I feel like they'd vote for Jeff over him. Yeah, he knocked Jessie out, but even Jessie has to admit it was good gameplay on Jeff's part and if he hadn't done it then Jeff would have been the next to go. Maybe Jessie will start thinking a little clearly and vote for whoever played the game most. Although I like Jeff a lot, I wouldn't mind seeing Russel win as well, simply because he HAS played the game, even if he was kind of out of line with Chima (but in all honesty, who wouldn't be?). I just think if Michele or Jordan make it to the F2 with one of the guys, they'll lose, simply because others will think that they may not have played the game as hard as Jeff and Russel.

The Kool Aid is wearing off on some of the groupies. Read early mornings discussion between Nat, Lydia and kevin...only Lydia is still in awe of Le Petite Jesse Le Pew. IMO Kevin would vote for Jeff over russ. Kevin hates Jess. Voted his ass out.

honestly i dont know why they archive this thread

Will this group be a bitter group?

polls will be added around when round table begins

for a look at last season poll questions http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=28813&hl=

jessie is banging lydia :o

I wonder if Jessie and Lydia are totally getting it on down in sequester. I highly doubt her plan of being 'mean' to him b/c of how he played Nat and Lydia lasted for more than 2 seconds.

Since Russ seems the next to go, I know Lydia will be happy to see him. Jessie might not, since Russ tried to save him. They're both probably waiting for Michele or J/J. Or anyone, for that matter, to get Lydia away from Jessie...

I think Jessie actually understands game play, whether he did a good job of playing himself or not, and will sway his faithful followers to vote for the best player, not for the person they hate least!

i can never tell how they are going to vote until the last episode when they are all discussing it. then you can really tell who is bitter and who isn't. and remember, jesse is going to have the most time to think about it all and hopefully get over it. i've been very surprised in past finale's when some of the most bitter HGs end up voting smart.

He did call Jeff's use of the Coup a good game play, that makes me think he'll vote based on game not bitterness.

I've been surprised when the HG's vote smart too. Maybe getting out of the "confines" of the House helps them think smarter. :unsure:

Archived